CHAPTER FOUR, the purple stamp

Soon the intermission was over and it was time for the rest of the show

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soon the intermission was over and it was time for the rest of the show. Stella was back on stage, standing next to the flapper girl while Caleb stood on the middle of the stage.

He smiles at the crowd. "I see that you're all enjoying the show?"

"Yeah!" The crowd shouted in response.

"So many delicious sights, so many tantalizing sounds. But...Your eyes still hunger for more." Caleb smirks. "Something sweet."

"Yeah!" The crowd even clapped as they responded.

"Something...Savory." Caleb continues to speak, moving towards the right side of the stage, stepping up onto the grand piano. He outstretches his arms. "How many newcomers do we have in the club tonight?"

Stella looks out at the crowd, seeing that there were a few raised hands, including Alex, Luke, and Reggie and she smiled at them. Caleb turns to his house band. "Ladies...Let's show our guests how we do dessert."

The band started playing swing music, smiling at the crowd and flapper girls and dancers went out onto the dance floor. Caleb laid down on his side on the piano, singing, "Shoo bada papa roo bada bada."

Stella moves out onto the dance floor, singing, and dancing along with the dancers. "Hey, um bum bum bum baram, hey!"

Caleb then sits up on the piano, his legs dangling off the side as he snaps his finger along to the beat. "Shoo bada papa roo bada bada."

"Hey, um bum bum bum baram, hey!" Stella sang along with the dancers and flapper girls. Caleb got off the piano, singing as he makes his way back to the middle of the stage.

"Arum bum."

"Hey!"

"Arum bum."

"Hey!" Stella and the others shouts. Stella moves back to standing besides Caleb as the flapper girl does the same.

"Shoo bi doo bap bap." Caleb sings and in response Stella, the dancers and the flapper girls shouts 'hey' again.

"Bap bap."

"Hey!"

Caleb turns around, leaning backwards to look at the crowd as Stella and the flapper girl holds both of his hands. "Watch me make a move, watch me make a move. Yeah."

"What you gonna do? What you gonna do?"

"I say watch me make a move, watch me make a move, oh." Caleb stood up, moving along to the beat.

"What you gonna do? What you gonna do?"

Singing, Caleb then twirls Stella and the flapper girl around. "I say, watch me make a move, watch me make a move, yeah."

STAR! luke pattersonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें