Part 5- Identity Check

Special thank-you to Holly (supernatural-lover) for the totally amazing book cover!

~SS

---

Part 5- Identity Check

You think that maybe your profile isn't interesting enough, that must be what's drawing people away (you're thinking, how cute). You've noticed that some people have around fifty fans and they haven't written anything. Nothing. Zilch. Zero. How?! Their comments are mostly about "I like your hair" and "Ur so pretty". One's name is PunkRocka72. You're even her fan (She has cool hair okay?! you think). So people get fans because of looks? Wow. That's totally how a writing website should work. So you search up pictures of pretty girls. You choose one that looks familiar, but you don't know where from. This will get you many fans! You also put the clichéd statements of "Music is my life" and "I'm just a normal girl" on your profile. 

You put the picture up and two minutes a comment appears. "Nice pic!! Ur pretty." YES!

Five minutes later you have two new fans. Damn. You're overjoyed, until one person says "Hey that’s PunkRocka72's pic!" Holy crap. You realize where you saw the picture before. Smetimes your stupidity is even beyond you. It was a very old picture of PunkRocka. You next message is from PunkaRocka herself "Take it down NOW!!!" Cool. Even freakin' better. 

The two new fans you got have disappeared (I wonder why).