ENTANGLED HEARTS 1

You might wonder what have made me pen down this SS, as i have clearly said that i will start this SS after completing U FELL IN MY HEART, But as i was idle due to lockdown thought of giving this First chapter, so that you will get clear cut idea regarding the next SS. You would have collapsed with the promo, so let me give you first chapter. After reading it if You want Both the ss smilutaneously or seperately it's up to you.

IDEA BEHIND THE STORY :

It's totally imaginative story, As we all heared if we stays with someone for long time, we will start behave like them. All our habits, speaking even tough thinking will start to resemble such Saudamini being Anirudh's sweet heart grows into Female version of Anirudh. What if they Both were already married when Bondita's sati was about to happen. From taking responsibility to united forever is the main plot of the story. I strongly appose second marraige, child marraiage but this story consists such things as the characters face such situations. In short it's journey of three complicated hearts. I'm penning this as i wanted something new, if u are uncomfortable to see saudamini as his wife you can skip this as in this os she is a strong positive protagonist alonside Anirudh and Bondita. Hope i'll give justice to this story.....

SAUDAMINI'S POV :

It's totally dark embedded with the moon ruling over the sky accompanied by thunder and sooner even it started to rain.. With much struggle i tried to open my eyes, i am exhausted due to the exposing to the Treatment I am undergoing for this severe head ache which i was facing over a Month. As Medical facilities, are not that much Familiar, I opted for some home made medicines which didn't help. Two days before i could not bear the intense pain and i shutted in the room, when my family got to know they Brought the Doctor for examination.

Then i realized this is not going to be easy, as Iam facing some dangerous disesase as Anirudh's Red and swollen eyes and pitiful faces of my family screamed. From then i have been given sedatives tablets and various injections which took me in its control, Today morning i have came to my senses. The first thing came to my mind was calling Binoy Baba and requesting something. I'll say about this later what it was! he had to give in as atlast nobody can given in before obstinacy of Saudamini Roy chowdary.

The room was dark filled with the odour of medicines kept in the side table, i managed to get up and walked feebily towards the window and pushed the curtains aside to allow the radiance to peep in.

The open tresses of my hair were dancing according to the flow of wind, while a sudden idea aroused in my brain. I just Explored my almari to find something. For a search of 10 minutes it came to my hand. I took it and brought to the table switched on the lights and started penning down as I have so much to say, I should say about the unique relation of ours before someone spoils the purity of the relationships.

Sometimes it's not people situations determines our lifes, It will take us to places we never ever know that exists.

I opened the diary took the pen and dipped the ink pot and started saying him the story. The first and last gift iam going to give him. Ha him i know it's a Boy as Mother knows prior. My thoughts started travelling Back recalling the beautiful memeories of my life, Living and cherishing once again while writing it as i Don't have more time to live. I have to make it quick.

DEAR DIARY :

PRIYA BETA :

Main hoon tumhari Maa likrahi hoon, yeh math poochna ki mujhe kaise pata hai ki tum beta ho beti kyu nayi ? Maa sabkuch jaanti hain. jab tum yeh pad rahe hothe ho main nahi hongi tumhari saath lekin main tumme akele chodkar nayi jaa rahi hoon, kissi khaas insaan ki saath chodkar hi jaa rahi hoon. mujhe pata hai tumme kabhi Ma ki kammi mehasoos nayi huyi hogi kyu ki wo tumhari pass hai, usse achchi tara se jaantha hoon meinkaise tumhari khayal rakh rahi hogi. Yeh diary likhneka makshath ek hi tha kabhi bhi kissi ki Baath sunkar humare rishte pe sawal math utana ! isliye tumme samjane kiliye likrahi hoon yeh diary.