ENTANGLED HEARTS 4

It seemed like a Night Mare for Bondita, she wished to get up and all things will be perfect. But her tears proved that she is undergoing Reality and Drowning in Sorrow that too for life time. She is going to loose her sister whose is more than the blood related. Moreover She is Demanding to Marry her husband and take the place, which Bondita cannot never ever think such.

Saudamini was watching Astonished Bondita, yet she had to do it, she Gathered the courage and said " Dekho Bondita ab tum bachchi nahi ho, tumhari didi hone ke naate tumse ek niveeddhan kar rahi hoon ki Meri bachche ko Bin maa ki bachche math banadhena, Koi aur Anirudh se shaadi kar sakthe lekin sirf tum uski Ma ban sakthi ho samjho "

" Aise baath hai toh main banungi uski maa lekin biristira babu se shaadi karnekiliye math kehana wo hamesha tumhara hi pati rehenge, tumhara jaga kabhi nayi le sakthi main. hum guru shishya hai dost hai usse uppar kabhi nahi ho sakthe isliye aise baath karna Bandh karo, Anirudh babu ko kissi aur shaadi karwadena main tumhara bachchi ko mere jaan se badkar pyaar karoongi didi "

" Dhyaan se suno Bondita, mere jaane se pehle apno ko suarakshith haathon mein soupna chahthi hoon. mere Bachche aur pati dono meriliye bhuth maahine rakthe aisa nayi ki bachche ko achcha maa dehkar apni pati ko akele chod sakthi hoon kya ? Uski zindagi mein sar rakhkar rone kiliye toh sahi kissiko chodkar jaana chahthi hoon. Is duniya mein sirf tumpar bharosa kar sakthi apni pariwar ki khayal rakhne kiliye. Tumhariliye bhi yahi sahi rehega tum yahaan ki sab ko achche se jaante ho sab tumse pyaar bhi karthe hai, Anirudh bhi kitne achcha insaan hai mujhe bolne ki zarooarth nahi hai, wo abhi dukh main hai lekin jab yeh dukh hat jaayega tumme apne patni maanega. Yakeen karo mujh pe tumhariliye galath soch sakthi hoon kya ? Apni didi ki aakri ichcha....."

Bondita covered her Mouth before she utter the words she hate. She cryingly nodded as she cannot win over Saudamini and her fears were true regarding her Family, she is undergoing immense pain to bring the child safe and sound how can she leave him sulk in loneliness, Bondita relaized even tough the path is tough she have to walk for the sake of her sister who didn't even think to marry her to her husband for the second time.

She walked lifelessly, not caring about the tears, as it got dried by now. Anirudh who saw her walking such could not decipher what have made her such not aware what his wife asked her.

While Anirudh walked towards Saudamini's chamber, Bondita came to rishab who was waiting with luggages to take a leave.

" chalo Bondita chalthe hai "

" Main nayi aa sakthi "

" Matlab kab tak aaoge "

" Kabhi bhi nayi "

She uttered everything, Rishab's heart ached still he understood what she is undergoing. She is necessary to join the brokening hearts here. He also knows what they meant for her so he silently left alone leaving her behind.

She sat crying, she doesn't know for what reason she have to cry? is it for her sister's disease or for hurting her best friend's heart or to marry her sister's husband. 

Anirudh came and saw a feebile Saudamini who was crying, when he came she wiped her tears and got ready to face him, she can't be weak now. She stood infront of him seeing his disheleved hair and unmatched dresses which clearly stated his grievances.

This pain is necessary for everyone for the Beautiful Future, Mini could see Bondita managing her Family Better. She also knows she will never leave her child unloved.

Anirudh said panickingly " Tum tk ho na ro kyu rahi ho "

" Anirudh tum bachpan se maine kya maanga hai usse le kar dethe ho, aakri baar ..." he closed her mouth with his fingers but she removed and continued " main jaadha baath nayi kar paungi, isliye dhyaan se suno..  jab humme kuch cheese bohuth pasand aathe haina tab hum usse apne pass hi rakhenge kyu ki us ke saath kuch galath na kare, lekin tab humme aisa koi mile jahaan humse jaadha wo cheez surakshit rehega tab hum tasli se khusi se dedenge. Aise hi Is duniya mein tum aur humara bachcha donoko surakshith haathon mein saupna chahthi hoon. Isliye Bondita se Shaadi karlo"