ENTANGLED HEARTS 6

" Arey Bondita kaisi zid hai, tum chal rahi ho mere saath kaam pe " she's been uttering the same thing since he asked her to resume her career.

" Mujhe samay chayiye Patibabu"

" Aur kitne samay chayiye tumme " Anirudh yelled bringing everyone to the study.

" Kya hua beta suba suba chilla kyu rahe ho? "

" Ha Boudi kya hua ?" asked Radhika ( som's wife married a year ago ).

" Main batata hoon, Barrister hai lekin kaam pe nayi jaana hai " and sighed

" Jaaungi lekin abhi kiliye nayi.."

" Kyu bahu kyu nahi jana ?" asked kaka surprised.

" Wo Nandhu abhi bhi chota hai na kaka sasurji isliyee..."

"Nandhu ka do saal poora hone wala hai, aur ghar pe log hai dekhlenge tum bhi kaam ke baath aake deklena " he's dejected as she is getting on his nerves now.

" Ha bahu sahi toh keharaha hai Anirudh. Tumne mehanath karke Barrister bane ho ghar pe aise baitne se kya hoga " said Binoy.

" Dekho Boudi bohuth saare ladikiyaan ki prerna banne kiliye hi tum Barrister banne ho ab sab kuch chodne ka baath kar rahe ho " said Batuk.

" Nayi Batuk chodne ke baath nayi kar rahi hoon, Nandhu thoda bada hojaye tab jaaungi main " she reasoned.

" Dekho Bahu kaam apni jaga Mamta apni jaga tum kaam pe jao hum dekhlenge " kaka convinced her and she finally with half heart went to get ready.

Within fifteen minutes she came all ready with a simple chain, cotton saree pleated neatly and Barrister robe Hanging  in her hand mesemerizing each and every one. Their chest puffed with Pride seeing The First Female Barrister walking along the stairs. Anirudh's eyes teared up remebering how they saw the dream together, and now one is missing. He was sure Saudamini will be happy seeing her in this attire. Anirudh was damn sure soon Many girls will come out and spread their wings like Bondita.

All wished her luck and Bondita still in dilema regarding leaving Nandhu and going for work. She said to Koyeli didi " Upar bitadijiye koyeli didi nayi nayi gir jaayega neeche bitadijiye lekin kuch na kuch moo pe raktha hai, seediyon ki pass lekar math jaana chadne lagtha hai aur khaane me.."

" Bahu hum deklenge tumhara pati aur devoron ko humne hi Bada kiya hai tum apne kaam pe jao aur koob saflta dekho " kaka said.

" Ha boudi jo tum kar rahi ho na yeh atyachaar hai wo math karo yeh math karo baap re "

" Khudhka bacha hotha haina tab pata chaltha hai tumme "

" Shaadi toh hone do " he too reverted back blushing making every one chuckle.

" Chalo ab bohuth hogaya " Anirudh said and took her out, as they are in treading in danger waters. He knows that her mind is like Cat on the Wall, it can jump either side so he speeded up and got her in the car and droved off.

Bondita entered the firm, and saw many juniors working but she is the only women there.He have worked a lot to build up this firm, mainly works for social Welfares.

 They saw her oddly but Anirudh introduced her and they hesitataed, but started getting well in few days. Things started to fall in place as she have learnt to  manage both home and work. Radhika helped her in Manging Nandhu and she is working fully foccused. She have been aceing in her work due to her sheer Hardwork. He was quite Impressed and His feelings for her was also increasing day by day.

Two months have passed since Bondita have joined office. Phone rang in Anirudh's table, but he was nowhere to be seen. Bondita looked for him went and picked up the call and found her Best friend Rishab on the call. She was Delighted to listen to him after two years. He left after knowing her decision of Marrying Anirudh, he didn't contact her further. She had been busy in her own grief and Taking care of Nandhu too totally forgot about her Best friend who stood by her in the foreign Nation. She indeed felt guilty.