ENTANGLED HEARTS 3

Germany :

The Atmosphere was neither hot nor cold. The people were scttered here and there,Famous Indian lawyer Mr.Suryanarayannan Gosh have been surrounded by a group of interviewees, He stood calm and answered regarding the case. Beside him a girl stood in a lawyer's uniform. She had a upper pony which was swinging according to her movements.Her face is devoid of makeup, a small bindi sat between her eyebrows.Her forehead muscles shrinked as she was concenterating to her senior.He had completed answering but they were not ready to let him go. So he started walking giving a glare to the girl behind.

She understood his signal walked beside him with speed equal to him. A car screeched in the way. Mr. Suryanarayannan opened the door and sat while the girl went to the other side, opened the door and took her seat.

" saare details sambalke rakhna Bondita " he said seeing somewhere.

" ji sir " was the only thing she uttered in the whole journey.

She talks whenever necessary, situations she faced, the pain she beared her made her such Strong and silent.

He dropped her home. A year back, she have shifted to a single bed room house from the bunglow she was made to stay by Binoy.

She have started earning quite well. With that confidence she have stopped receiveing each and every help from Binoy. Infact she have started to repay him back little by little. He refused but she adamantly sent to his account regularly.

She never hates Binoy, infact she respects him for making her study. But she never loved him as she loves her kaka sasurji. Binoy was the only reason she was suffering alone in a foreign nation. She could have led a happy and contended life with her family. She misses her Maa,didi, biristira babu, kaka, batuk, and som dada.

She is successful, but not happy. She wiped a lone tear escaped and started doing her daily chores.

Her phone ringed alerting her that somebody is thinking about her, which makes her happy. She never misses a call, she picked it up without a delay.

" Rishab bol raha hoon, aaj saam ko beech pe milenge kya " he asked. The only one who knows eveeything about her life, He was her friend feom her university. He worked in some other firm but meets her regularly.

She thought it to to be a regular meeting, but it was not. He proposed her to marry. She seriously don't know how to react. Seeing his expecting face she could not say no but something inside her was stopping her, may be her Wounded heart. 

He said he will give her the family for which she have been longing. He asked her to trust him and give a chance, she hesitatingly nodded which made him fly. With a Broad smile he cocooned her and expressed her hapiness. She felt safe with him as always.

He took her to some places, and Finally he dropped her home and it was Night 9.00Pm, the street was already off to sleep. She opened and saw her househelp Daisy was waiting, she sat on the couch and Daisy fetched a glass of water.

Daisy informed her some urgent call for her and they asked to call once she is back. Bondita nodded and therefore the call was dialed by Daisy. As soon as the person from other side picked up, she handed over the phone to Bondita who got it sleepily. 

" Hello" she said Exhausted but when she heared " Bondita mein Saudamini bol rahi hoon " she was astounded and could barely move, but her tears were generated abundantly by her eyes.

She felt Solace after years, the voice she longed to hear, she can hear Saudamini sobbing other side. mini started talking " Bondita main maa banne wali hoon ".

" Kya didi.., yeh sach hai aap maa bachche " she asked excitingly.

" Ha Bondita haa aab chalo ghar aajao "