ENTANGLED HEARTS 2

Saudamini  was serving the Beverages to every men in the family. Munshi and Saurav came there to invite RC for Saurav's wedding, As usual kaka refused and went inside. 

Anirudh went near Sauarav and said " udaas math hona mere dost main aur saudamini jarur ayenge ! jaayenge na mini " he asked her and she too nodded happily making saurav happy.

During the marraiage day of Saurav, Anirudh and Saudamini  started early in their car while Anirudh drived it. " Suno na Anirudh wo hum devipur jaa rahe haina, wahaan mujhe usse milna aur shukriya kehna hai meri jaan bachane kiliye us din kehanayi paayi "

" ha ha kyu nayi sukriya kaho chahe toh tofa bhi dedena " and laughed heartily with her. With their light hearted conversations they reached the venue.

Saudamini and Anirudh both attended Saurav's wedding with Sampoorna and Anirudh was busy teasing Saurav while Saudamini hushed in his ears " Mein us ladki ko dekheke aati hoon, kissi se poochti hoon uski pata "

" ha ha leken door math jaana main bhi chalon" he offered.

" Nayi nayi mein bus poochthaach karne jaa rahi hoon tum baathein karo " and went into the crowd and asked a little girl " Bondita ko jaanti ho " that girl looked mini weirdly and said " aap tk haina kyun ki aap Bondita ki shaadi mein hi aye hai".

Mini who was schocked with the reveleation walked towards the mandap got the schock of her life, when she saw Bondita forcefully getting married to the old man. She ran from there as no one was ready to hear anything, she brought Anirudh there.

They both tried their best in stopping the Marriage. Village people tied  Anirudh, Saudamini and sumati ma to the pillars as they were creating hindarance in the marriage.

They could not do anything simply watch the little girl mercilessly married to the old man. Suddenly he fell down holding his chest and was revealed that he died due to cardiac arrest. Next the villagers announced that they wanted Bondita to follow Sati, which schocked  trio. Sumati ma was crying miserably to save her daughter. Saudamini was crying thinking her helpless situation that she could not save the little girl who saved her.

Anirudh felt distressed seeing such cruel  actions practised in the name of Traditions. Something striked in Saudamini's mind and she decided something and discussed with Anirudh and Sumati ma about her decision that they will take Bondita with them. As people were making things ready for sati ritual, trio had no other way but to accept what Saudamini suggested.

saudamini yelled " rukiye hum is bachchi ko saath le jaayenge  humme usse dedijiye " she cried.

Anirudh said " Ha Hum lenge us bachchi ki zimmedari, isse itna layak banayenge ki wo is samaj ki samne aake apne athikaar mangegi " 

Sumati ma too said " Ha mujhe mansoor hai meri bachchi ko unki saath Bhejnekiliye  but they were not ready, they demanded the name for the relation and talked dirty things. 

Saudamini who could not hear such things declared " main apni pati ka dusra shaadi Bondita se karwaungi " said with a confidence.

Anirudh opposed her saying that he was against vahu vivaah, but mini consoled him saying they will make her suceed and will allow her to choose her life. But they have to do this as villagers will not allow to take any child without name. Finally he had to give in.

Villagers too accepted as second marraige was not a big deal those days.

Bondita got conscious when she saw mini waiting for her inside the hut. She got surprised and hugged her tightly