Chapter 1 Shut Up And Drive.

Meet Shane!

Shane sat in his car waiting for his turn. He is next in line. He loves drag racing. He is racing against Finn McCartney. Every weekend kids show up at Thunder Road (town race track) to have fun and blow off a little steam in Shane's case.

All week he has to watch his girlfriend Amy hang all over Finn McCartney the one person he hates and always fights with. Believe it or not they were best friends in kindergarten through 6th grade. But Finn found football and Shane joined his brother Blake's band. And they went their separate ways. And became enemies. Shane pulls his car up to the starting line. He warms his tires up. Then the lights change. Shane takes off. leaving Finn behind as if He's standing still. Shane's car is a 4 second car. It will go 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds. He wins by a mile and his friends come running up to congratulate him on his win. He looks over at Finn's car and sees Amy talking to Finn. Shane walks over to her and asks How about a kiss for the winner? Amy turns to Shane as if to kiss him. But turns around and kisses Finn instead. Shane walked away from Amy and Finn. He walked back to his friends. His friend Dane Evans said. "Dude why are you with her. She ignores you when Finn is around". Shane got in his car and took it to the pit area. Put it in the truck used to haul it. Pulled out his keys for his midnight blue Camaro and got in.

Shane takes off in his car heading home. When He gets there his dad asks. "So how was the race son?" Shane shows his dad the trophy. His dad congratulated him for winning. Blake came in and asked "Shane What happened?" "Why did you leave?" Shane said Amy was all over Finn after the race. I just couldn't take it. Blake looked at Shane and said Bro you need a girlfriend who's not ashamed to be seen with you. And the schools head cheerleader is not the girl for you. Then Blake asked. "Have you slept with her yet." Shane shook his head no. Blake said keep that in mind. And don't make that mistake yet.make sure the girl is the right one. Shane went to his room. He grabbed his iPod and dock. Got his clothes and went to take a shower. He turned it to his favorite playlist. ( The Fallen Angels by BVB) came on Shane stepped into the shower and grabbed his Axe body wash. He washed his hair and the rest of his body,then Blake came to the bathroom door and said "Shane hurry up I need to take a shower" Shane said "OK Blake I have soap in my eyes hang on." Shane got out,and got dressed. He went to his room. Shane walked to his room. Turned on his music. In The End by BVB came on. Shane laid on his bed and staring at his ceiling. When Blake walked in and asked. "Can I borrow a shirt?" Shane pointed to his closet. Blake grabbed a BVB shirt. Blake then said "thanks Bro" and he walked out of Shane's room. Then Shane's phone rang. He look at it. It was text from Amy.

(Amy) Hey baby ;)

(Shane) Wat u want?

(Amy) Y u being mean baby?

(Shane) DON'T CALL ME BABY!

I'M NOT UR BABY!

(Amy)

Shane baby r u mad at me? U know we have to keep us a secret. My parents wouldn't approve of u. But I really want u. I love u shaney.

(Shane) Ok I'll forgive u this time but next time were done!

Then his phone went off again. It was his best friend Dane Evans.

(Dane) Dude Wat u doin 2 morrow?

(Shane) Idk yet. y?

(Dane) 2morrow is my sister's

b-day and I wanted to invite u.

(Shane) k dude. Wat time?

(Dane) 1:00pm but get here at 12:00pm and bring Blake. And ur band stuff she wants us to play for her party.

(Shane) k man we will be there.

Shane closed his eyes and went to sleep.

***************************************************************************************************************

I hope you all like my story.

vote or comment let me know what you think.

The song (Shut Up And Drive) inspired this chapter.

I wrote it while listening to Shut Up And Drive. by Rihanna.