Chapter 3 Unfaithful

Amy P.O.V

I'm a terrible person. I have been treating Shane so bad. Every time I'd leave him I would go straight to Finn. And now I'm pregnant by Finn. I know what Finn is gonna say when I tell him about the baby. He is gonna say that it's not his. He said the same thing with Gage with Jessica. Yeah my sister has a son by Finn I was so stupid to be with him. But he is so cute. I have to tell Shane the truth. I love Shane alot. But I'm not gonna lie to him.

Shane deserves to be happy. I've seen how He looks at Lorelei Evans. He likes her and I'm gonna set him free so He can be happy with her. Shane deserves better than a lieing cheater like me.

Amy heads to Finn's house to tell Finn. when she gets there she sees Finn's cherry red Ferrari in the drive-way. she knocked on his door. Finn opened the door. And pulled her in and started kissing her. Amy pushed him away and said. Finn I'm pregnant! Finn grabbed her by her neck and pushed her against the door and said. I'm not the father of your bastard. so get the fuck out of my house, and we're over!

Amy headed back home. Jessica saw the tears in her eyes and said come here little sister. I already know. Finn called me and told me to make sure you get rid of it. But were not were gonna do with this baby what we did with Gage. we are gonna love him no matter what. Gage came in and said "Mommy why is auntie Amy cwying." Jessica said "Gage come her baby." He came up to us. Jessica said "Gage your aunt Amy is gonna have a baby." Gage smiled really big and touched Amy's tummy and said "a baby is in hewe." Jessica said "Yes Gage it is."

Amy got out her phone and texted Shane.

A. Shane we need to talk it's important.

S. Wat is it now?

A. can u meet me at our usual spot please?

S. sure y not be there in 5 minutes.

***************************************************************************************

Here is chapter 3 I hope you like it and I hope you will vote and comment and tell me what you think.

The song (Unfaithful ).inspired this Chapter I wrote it while listening to (Unfaithful by Rihanna.)