Chapter 2 Unbroken

Lorelei P.O.V

Today is my birthday I'm turning 15 years old. My brother is in a band with his best friends Shane Whittinton and Blake Whittinton. I asked Dane if him and the band would play at my party. I called Jennifer and her brother Finn answered. I asked him if Jennie was there He said no she already left for your house. Why is she going all the way across town to your house anyway? He asked. I said because it's my birthday party that's why. Then I hung up. Oops I didn't mean to tell him that.

Jennifer walked in and I looked at her and said I accidently told your brother about my party. Jennie said he'll be here in a little while. He told me He wants to take your virginity. I screamed LIKE HELL HE IS I'M SAVING IT FOR YOU KNOW WHO! MY brother walked in and asked saving what for who? I blushed and turned to go to my room. But Dane grabbed me and asked again. Saving what for who Lorelei? I said Nothing Dane. Jennie has a crush on Dane. she spoke up and said her virginity Dane. He looked at me and demanded that I tell him who. I started crying and screamed. SAVING IT FOR SHANE DUMB ASS. Shane walked in and asked what about me. Dane dropped my hand and I ran to my room crying. I've been I love with Shane since Dane met him in his freshman year in high school. He's in his junior year now I'm a sophomore. But Shane only sees the hoe of the school Amy Johnson. She acts like Shane isn't her boyfriend around her friends like she's ashamed of him. Just because he's a emo and a skater and in a rock band. I love the music that they play they do covers of Black Veil Brides and Peirce The Veil,and other rock bands. I heard Jennie came in my room. I asked her why did you tell Dane about what I was screaming about that was our secret. I saw a tear run down her face. She. said I'm sorry it slipped out.

Dane P.O.V

HOLY SHIT my little sister likes Shane. He asked me about what my sister saying his name. what am I suppose to say. ( oh hey man my little sister has a crush on you and wants you to be her first!) yeah right. He is with a cheating, lieing bitch. He would never want Lorelei. He's my best friend but He's stupid sometimes. I always knew something was up with her always watching him or blushing when He would say something to her. I just wish He wasn't with that two timing hoe Amy. I wish He would be with Lorelei. Shane is a great guy. He wouldn't hurt her that's for sure. I looked at Shane and said dude my sister is just being my sister. and I have no idea what that was about.

(Shane) P.O.V

Lori said my name as I walked in their house. I know she likes me. I like her too but I'm with Amy.

If I wasn't with Amy. Lorelei would be my girlfriend. But..... She's Dane's little sister. And I don't wanna lose Dane's friendship. Dane has been my friend since I moved here in my freshman year. Lori was so cute back then. But now she is so beautiful. But If I get with Lorelei Dane may stop being my friend and become my enemy and I absolutely don't want to lose him He is there for me through everything. I need to ask Dane about it. If I break up with Amy I definitely will ask Dane.

Lorelei P.O.V

Time for my party. The band is set up and starting to play. I told Dane I wanted all BVB songs. Blake is the lead Singer of the band. The name of the band is Fallen Angels. Blake kind of sounds like Andy Biersack. They started out with The Fallen Angels. Then they did Unbroken. Dane knows it's my favorite.

Blake pull me on stage and sang Unbroken to me then they sang Happy Birthday to me. That's when I saw Finn and Amy walk in. Shane's smile turned into a frown. Dane saw them too.

my party was a disaster. I was standing by the punch bowl, when Finn came over to me and said "Hey Lorelei you are growing up so nicely." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him and whispered in my ear. I'll be glad to make you a woman. I pushed him away and then I saw Shane standing there He grabbed Finn and said through his teeth. LEAVE LORI ALONE. SHE DON'T LIKE YOU. They got into a fight. It took Dane and Blake both to pull Shane off of Finn. Shane didn't have a scratch on him. Finn on the other hand had a busted lip,a black eye,and a broken nose. Shane came to my rescue. My Knight in shining armour.

******************************************************************************************

Here is chapter 2. I hope you like it and I hope you will vote and comment and tell me what you think.

The song (Unbroken ) inspired this chapter. I wrote it while listening to (Unbroken by Black Veil Brides.)