Chapter 5 Heartbeat

Lorelei P.O.V.

OMG Shane asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes of course. Shane is the guy of my wet dreams. Now I'm his girlfriend. yay me. When Shane asked me I looked at Dane to make sure He was OK with it. He nodded yes to me. I love my big brother so much right now. Today is Sunday were all going to church and then our favorite dinner afterwards. The rest of Dane's friends don't know that Shane and I are together yet. It's gonna be, Dane, me,Shane,Blake, Dylan and Mason. My mom and dad are going home to pack they are going on a business trip to New York. Dane and I will be home alone for 2 weeks. I'll have a big 6"4 teddybear to cuddle up to when our parents leave on trips Shane always stays with Dane. My parents know about Shane being my boyfriend. They said He could stay to help Dane take care of me.

after church at dinner.

Dane and Shane and I were sitting there waiting on the rest of the boys.

Blake,Dylan and Mason walked over to our Booth and sat down. Blake asked "Shane why weren't you sitting with your girlfriend this morning?" Shane said "I was sitting with her. Then Mason spoke up and said. "you weren't sitting with Amy." Shane said That's cause we broke up last night." "I have a new girlfriend now." Dylan asked, "who's your new girlfriend do we know her?".Shane looked at me. I looked at him. Then He leaned in to kiss me I did to when our lips met I heard the guys all gasp. Blake spoke up. "It's about damn time you got with her." Blake said "You two were made for each other."

Monday morning:

I got up this morning and took a shower and straightened my hair.

Got dressed in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides t - shirt and a pair of Dane's old vans. I walked down stairs. Dane and Shane were waiting for me. Shane said you look beautiful baby.

Shane pulled me to him and kissed me. I whispered in his ear. "I Can Feel Your Heartbeat." were got our book bags and headed to school.

We got out of Dane's car. Shane helped me out of the car and grabbed my hand and held it. We walked over to the rest of the guys. Blake is a senior so he's here too. I looked over to Amy she was looking at us. She looked sad. But I got Shane at last. And I plan on keeping him. He stole my heart the day I first met him.

****************************************************************************************

Here is Chapter 6 I hope you like it. and I hope you will vote and comment and tell me what you think.

The song (Heartbeat) inspired this Chapter. I wrote it while listening to (Heartbeat) by Inrique Iglesias ft.Nicole Scherzinger