Chapter 7 Revenge Porn.

Loralei P.O.V

Shane and I have been talking and he told me. He will wait for me to be ready to have sex.

I'm ready to take that step with Shane. Shane said we should record it and send it to Amy. cause she is still trying to get him back. So I'm gonna go shopping to Victoria Secret. To get a sexy nightgown. I want something in Shane's favorite color red. I found the perfect one it is red and spaghetti straps and really short. I hope he likes it.

I went to take a shower and get dressed in my nightgown. I walked in to my room. Shane's mouth dropped. He said Lori what is that. I said Shane I'm ready to give you my virginity. He said OK I'll get the camera ready.

He sat down in a chair in front of the camera and said, "Amy I think it's time you finally get it through your head I'm with Loralie now here is your proof."

I walked to Shane he picked me up bridal style and walked to my bed and laid me gently on it.

Shane stood by the bed and said "Are you sure about this Lori?" I looked up at him and said "Yes Now Take Your Pants Off!" He did he only had his boxers on. He laid on the bed and pulled me closer to him. Then he said "Tell me If i hurt you."

We started kissing I rubbed my hands down his chest. I sat up and kissed his neck. We were getting really hot and heavy. Shane took over and he removed my nightgown. Then my red thong I took off his boxers. Shane laid over the top of me and rubbed his hard on against my core. I moaned and gripped his shoulders. still kissing me he ran his hand down my side to my heated pu**y and circled my clit. I was already wet. He sat up and slid a condom on. Laying over me again he pressed his erection tip to my opening and slid inside me. It hurt for a little bit. Then Shane went very slow and the pain went away. Shane asked me "Lori are you ok baby?" I nodded yes. "AHHH.... ahhhh" I moaned in Shane's ear. Panting as he slid in and out of me. Shane was kissing my neck and shoulders as he pumped into me harder. I moaned "Shane" in a breathless grunt. He kept pounding into me as I moaned and screamed his name. suddenly I felt my walls getting tighter and then a pop. We both screamed out in pain the condom had broken. He started to pull back and I gripped harder with my hands in his hair. "Fuck it" he grunted and pounded into me. The moaning and growling was defining in my small room. As he growled his release inside me. He laid there on me holding himself up with his arms so he wouldn't crush me. With the condom gone we could feel each other. "Amazing" he said as he pulled back out of me and pulled the remains of the band of the condom off and threw it away he kissed me one last time. Then went to turn the camera off. But before he did he said. "I just want to say, Amy I just gave my virginity to Loralie and she gave me hers. that's more than I can say for you. I kissed Shane then he turned the camera off. We put her name on it and took it and put it through the mail slot. Then we came back to my house and went to bed.

***************************************************************************************

Here is Chapter 7 I hope you like it. And I hope you will vote and comment and tell me what you think.

The song (Revenge Porn by BOTDF) inspired this Chapter. I wrote it while listening to (Revenge Porn by BOTDF) I really like this chapter.