Chapter 9 What Hurts The Most (Club Mix)

Loralei P.O.V.

It's been 6 weeks since Shane and I have been having sex. I've been feeling sick, I missed my period too. I have a doctors appointment Monday. So I'm going to have to miss school to go find out. I haven't told Dane why I'm going to the doctor. I haven't told Shane eather. I don't know what he will say. He's been acting weird ever since we slept together. It's like he don't love me anymore.

Monday:

I'm waiting for the doctor to call me back. "Loralie Evans"the nurse called. I walked over to her and said "I'm Loralei." She motioned for me to follow her. She asked "So Loralei what can we do for you today?" I said "I need a pregnancy test." They gave me the test and it came out positive. So I'm pregnant, what am I gonna do? Were going to the Club this Friday. I'm going but I'll be the D.D. And I won't drink at all, my pregnancy will be my reason not to drink. I'll tell Dane I'm gonna be the designated driver. I want go be with my friends.

Friday Club night.

Dane's P.O.V.

I'm waiting for Loralei and Shane to get ready. Loralei is fixing her hair. Shane is getting dressed. he's been acting weird lately and Loralie too. She hasn't said much this week and she valenteered to be D.D. and a let her, usually I'm the D.D. But I need a drink tonight, and Jennie is going with us.

Loralei and Shane are ready and were heading to get Jennie.

were going to the Club now. I wonder why Loralie don't wanna drink. I'll find out later. But tonight were gonna have fun.

Shane P.O.V.

Hell Yeah! Fun Time! I'm gonna get so drunk tonight. My uncle owns the Club were going to. He let's us drink as long as we have a D.D. Lori is the D.D. tonight.

we got to the Club, we all went our own ways. I got myself a drink and went to our Booth. Lori was sitting there with a Dr.Pepper. I guess she was serious about being the D.D. that works for me.

10 drinks later still Shane P.O.V.

Dance floor here I come. Lori don't want to dance so I'm on my own. The song What Hurts The Most by cascada Techno version came on. This pretty blonde comes over to me and starts dancing with me. so I let her. she is so pretty. We were dancing when she turned around and kissed me. She is a good kisser. WOW!

Loralei P.O.V.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said to Dane. The line is long so I have to wait. when I left for the bathroom Shane was on the dance floor dancing alone.

I finally got to the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom. I looked on the dance floor and what do I see. Shane with his tounge down some Blonde Bimbo's throught. I ran out of the Club and wasn't watching where I was going because I had tears in my eyes. All I see is bright lights coming right for me.

Next thing I know two strong arms and a guy saying he's taking me to the Hospital. I said one word to him. "Dane" then I blacked out.

unknown P.O.V.

I saw Loralei Evans get hit by a car outside the Club. Tiffany my girlfriend helped me get her into my car. She is driving. I got out loralei's phone and called Dane.He answered I said. "Dane this is Tristan Majors. I found Loralei outside the Club she got hit by a car. I'm taking her to the Hospital come quick."

Tiffany pulled up at the doors I took Loralei in. My white shirt was now red.

Dane P.O.V.

HOLY SHIT! She saw Shane kissing that girl. I walked over to Shane and said "let's go now. Loralei is in the Hospital. You asshole!" The girl said "Don't go were having fun." Shane pushed her away. We got to the Hospital. Tristan was waiting for us. He told me he was on his way into the Club when he heard her scream. So he went check it out and found her. Just then the doctor said "Loralei Evans." I said "I'm her brother. He asked

"where are your parents?" I said "they are on a business trip in New York sir. I'm 17 and our parents left me I charge of her." The doctor said Mr.Evans your sister has lost a lot of blood and we need to give her a transfusion as soon as possible." I told him "We have the same blood type. I'll give her blood." So they took me into a room and took my blood.

I got to the waiting room. Shane was on the floor crying. Tristan was trying to get him up off the floor. Shane saw me and said, "This is all my fault!" I looked at him and said, "You stupid idiot! Your damn right it's you fault. Then I punched him, he didn't punch me back though. I thought he would. Just then Blake. came in and asked "Is She Alright?" The doctor came in and said "Mr.Evans your sister is in a coma.

******************************************************************************************************************

Here is Chapter 9 I hope you like it. I hope you will vote and comment and tell me what you think.

The song "What Hurts The Most" inspired this Chapter. I wrote this Chapter while listening to "What Hurts The Most by Cascada."