Chapter 38

Fiel

Maga pa lang ay gising na ako I was so excited to pick up my girlfriend, sobra ko kasi talaga siyang namiss, I took a bath then get myself ready. Sumakay na ako sa car na pinahiram sa akin ni Nico and I drove to the address na sinend niya sa akin.

I sent my girlfriend a message as soon as I arrive at the hotel. Umupo muna ako sa couch and hinintay ko siya.

I always did this kind of things to her, mabagal kasi siyang kumilos and mag-ayos. Minsan nga kapag nagdedate kami it took almost 3 hours bago siya umalis sa vanity mirror niya or di kaya naman ay walk in closet niya kasi di siya makapamali ng isusuot.

I waited for about 30 minutes, I saw her walking out the elevator, her hair was in messy bun, and a nude makeup, with her eyeglasses on and the necklace I gave her.

She's wearing a loose peach shirt paired with black trousers and her Balenciaga's white shoes. Tumayo agad ako and I smiled at her "Babe here," I said then I wave my hand.

She run towards me and I opened my arms widely, niyakap niya agad ako nung makarating siya sa tapat ko.

"I missed you!" Sabi ko naman then I hugged her tightly "I missed you too babe!" Sabi naman niya then I kissed her forehead.

"So where are we going?" She asked me then I gently pushed her away from me "We'll gonna meet my new friends," sabi ko naman sa kaniya.

"Ah the one you're telling me? Are they nice? Will they gonna like me ba?" She asked then I smiled at her.

"Of course they'll gonna like you, you're a nice person baby," sabi ko naman sa kaniya then she smiled.

"I really can't wait to meet your friends," sabi naman niya "Let's go?" Sabi ko naman then she nod her head.

"Ah before we go there, let's eat breakfast first, for sure you haven't eat yet," I said then she smiled at me "You really know me well," she said then I smiled at her.

"Of course, I know you so well," sabi ko naman sa kaniya.

Pagkasakay naman sa car nagdrive na agad ako sa restaurant na pinareserve ko. We ate breakfast first.

After we ate our breakfast nagshopping muna kami. She really loves shopping, she looks so genuinely happy and that's the reason why I really love her.

She knows her plans in life. She's carefree and she have direction in her life. Sobra ko siyang mahal, and I can't live without her in my life.

Hapon na nung makarating kami sa villa, I looked at her and she just gave me a smile "Huwag kang kabahan, they are nice," sabi ko naman sa kaniya and I hugged her.

"They'll gonna like you for sure," I added "Thank you baby," sabi naman niya then I gently pushed her away from "I love you too," sabi ko naman then I bend and give her soft kiss.

"Fiel dude, agap naman niyan," somebody said and paglingon ko I saw Harry smirking at us then I sighed at him.

He walks towards us "Hi," he greeted my girlfriend with a smile "Hi," sabi naman ni Mari sa kaniya "You must be Fiel's girlfriend 'no?" Harry asked then Mari nod her head.