Part 1

Morning in Vrindavan 

Rohini: ' Finally all the makhan is made. '

Yashoda: ' yes 4 pots are enough but we have to be careful. Who knows when those two will come and steal it.'

Then only someone called from outside 'Rohini, yashoda come fast, We are getting late'

'coming ', replied Yashoda. 

They both left. But unknown to them someone was already keeping an eye on the pots and is waiting to eat it all.

(And who can be that someone except our dearest Krishna)

as soon as the mothers left he went inside jumping but again came back thing something. He smiled mischievously and left. 

'Dauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Dauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, where are you', shouted krishna trying to find Balram. Finally he found Balram helping some villagers ploughing their field. 

He smiled seeing his Dau helping others but then he remembered why he came there and went to Balram saying, 'Dau here you are and you know since how long I am trying to find you. Come on let us go. I have something for you.

Balram frowned and said, ' Something for me then I guess it must be your another pranks. Nope not happening Kanha. I am not going'

Krishna made a sad face and said ' Dau you don't trust me?'

Balram already melted seeing his sad face but still tried to keep his angry facade on ' Nope in these cases I do not trust you at all.'

Krishna started crying and said 'I knew this day will come when no one will trust me. when my own Dau only does not trust how can others trust me?'

Now if Balram hated anything the most in this world, that is his Kanha's tears. So he caved in ' fine tell me where do I have to go or whatever you are trying to show me'

'Yay', Krishna smiled and hugged him tightly saying ' let's go come on'

 He pulled Balram towards their home and then asked him to go and sit in his (Balram's) room.

He came back after some time with something in a glass and Told Balram " Dau look what I have brought for you. This is a very special drink which says to increase anyone's physical strength.' forwarding the drink toward him.

Balram eyed it suspiciously. He had a bad feeling about this but he decided to trust Krishna and drank it. 

Within a few moments he started to feel sleepy. His head and eyelids started to feel heavy. In no time he fell into deep slumber.