Part 7

Shesha sat near his feet and took his Lord's hand in his own. he softly rubbed his hand and said "Prabhu, please look at me. " But Narayan was also equally stubborn. Thus he refused to look at him. Shesha again tried but same result. This continued for another 20 minutes. Then finally he (Sheshnaag) got frustrated and stood up.

Narayan noticed this and looked at him with big lotus eyes filled with innocence. Unshed tears were glistening in them. Sheshnaag understood that in order to remove this guilt he have to make him cry or the weight on his heart will not be removed. Narayan pulled his hand like a child and asked him to sit beside him on the rock. the king of serpents smiled seeing his child like behavior but nonetheless complied. 

As soon as he sat he was attacked with a fierce hug and lots of apologies from the palanhar himself. He tried to reassure him saying "This is not your fault. Hell this is not anyone's fault. This is just the situation. You should be the last person to blame yourself."

But all he met with was "Please forgive me Shesha. Please forgive me. I will never prank anyone again. But please I need you. Please forgive me."

Shesha forcefully detached Narayan from him and made him look at him. He said "My lord you have to come down. I do not blame you. Moreover now i understand how much you had to go through when I was Lakshman and you were Ram". They both smiled remembering them.

Guys I am baaaaaaaaaaack. Sorry for being soo late. Please don't mind. 

Read vote comment

Love you all three thousand.

Until next time 

PEACE