Part 3

And it was

None other than Krishna. He was furious when he reached home and saw his Dau was about to get slapped but what broke his heart was the fact that he had no emotions on his face and tears was streaming down his face in an endless manner.

Be it in any time or any yug or in any form on anywhere Narayan could never ever tolerate His Adishesha's pain.

So, he quickly ran towards between Yashoda and Balram and hold her hand as a preventing measure and also as a warning not to cause him any more pain than they have already done.

Krishna: 'Enough Maiya, don't you dare hurt my Dau. I have had enough of this.'

Rohini cut him in the middle and asked him 'Kanha do you know what he has done'

Balram looked up immediately hearing Kanha's name. As if in an instinct Krishna turned his head towards him and winced seeing his red eyes and reddening ears. He blinked at him as if trying to assure him that he will handle everything now.

Krishna looked into Rohini's eyes and said 'He did not eat any makhan, not at all. It was me who did it, not him.'

Balram subconsciously shook his head trying to stop his younger brother cause no matter what he could never see his brother getting scolded.

Yashoda: 'What! you did it? It is impossible. Why will you do it. Those makhan was for Narayan Puja. Now what if Narayan unleashes his wrath on us.'

Suddenly from outside Nand's voice came 'Everyone come fast. Narayan puja is starting. We have to go fast.'

Rohini and Yashoda left unwillingly. After they left Krishna said to Balram 'Dau let us go.'

Balram: 'But Kanha, maa...'

Krishna: 'Don't worry about them. Today something will happen that has neither happened before nor will happen after. Today they will see my love for you. Come on.' 

Yay. I am back with another update. 

Please read vote and comment.

Until next time 

PEACE