Part 6

Much to his astonishment, Narayan agreed saying 'You are right we should forgive them. After all it was not them who did the wrong, it was me. All this is happening because of me.'

Sheshnag who was relieved for a moment looked up in alarm. Narayan's guilt usually takes a full life time of a bowhead whale (200 years) to be removed though it depends on the amount of guilt. He gulped almost afraid knowing this will be tougher than the worst battles he had fought ever or witnessed ever.

Others were completely clueless regarding all the things happening. They were puzzled to see Sheshnag afraid after listening to what Narayan said.

Sheshnag: 'Prabhu, it is no your fault. It was just the situation. All were tensed about your puja. Please do not harbour any guilt for this.'

Narayan did not say anything and slowly shrunk back in size but in the Narayan form only.

Sheshnag understood that he has deal with this away from anyone's sight. Narayan slowly walked towards the Yamuna River to spend some time in solitude. Sheshnag assured the people of Barsana to start the preparations once again. The people still looked hesitant. Well, who wouldn't seeing Narayan angry at them?

He ordered them in a slightly stern voice and thankfully them did as asked. Happy with the progress he started moving towards Yamuna

The sight that greeted him there made his heart slightly ache. There was sitting Narayan on a big rock. He was physically there but not mentally. There was a single tear rolling down his cheek.

Sheshnag called him 'Prabhu' but no answer. He tried again but same. Finally, he went towards him and touched his shoulders and that brought him back to reality. He looked into his Shesha's eyes and all he could see was love and care. He could not bear that and looked back towards the river once again.

On the other hand, Shesha winced mentally seeing the red eyes but this time this was due to pain and unshed tears. He sighed knowing that he has to start now.

Hey guys hope you remember me. Here is the next update.

read vote comment and follow

Until next time

PEACE