Part 5

Balram understood what was going to happen so he tried to calm him down but before he could do anything something unexpected happened.

Krishna rose in his size and a white light surrounded him. After that light died down everyone was shocked to see his cloths changing into that of Narayan's, his jewelries changed into beautiful gold ornaments, the peacock feather on his head flew around and again sat on the bejeweled crown that was shining on top of his head proudly. Two more hands came out from him. He had the lotus in left lower hand, the Panchajanya Conch shell in left upper hand, Sudarshan Chakra in right upper arm and Koumodoki Mace in right lower arm. His blue skin was just like endless ocean. But his eyes were red from anger.

The onlookers(except Balram) was spellbound, shocked, perplexed and what else

The onlookers(except Balram) was spellbound, shocked, perplexed and what else. They could not believe the young lad who was always busy playing pranks or stealing makhan was none other than the protector of the entire universe, Sri Hari Narayan himself. 

They were broken out of their trance by the voice of Balram 'Greetings, oh lord! We are all blessed to see your true form but please calm down lord.'

Hearing this they all fell down at his feet.

Yashoda: ' I can't believe my eyes My son is Narayan himself. Please bless us lord.'

Narayan: ' I did not show you my real form to bless you. I took this form to teach you a lesson for insulting my Dau my Sheshnag.'

Ugrapath: 'Sheshnag as to Adi anant Sheshnag'

Narayan: 'Why don't you see for yourself?'

He looked and Balram and signaled him with his eyes to take his real form. Balram bowed and did what asked.

Ugrapath, Rohini, Nand, Yashoda all were shocked

Ugrapath, Rohini, Nand, Yashoda all were shocked. They were brought back to reality by Narayan's voice 'Now Ugrapath what were you saying ? Sacrifice my Shesha to me as a sacrifice and I will be pleased. How can you think like that? When it was told that he was not at fault means He was not at fault. But still all of you caused him pain. You are the reason of his pain.'

Nand: 'Please forgive us ohh merciful lord. Please forgive us, Lord sheshnag please forgive us. '

Saying so they all fell at Balram's feet.

Rohini: 'We have done a great mistake by insulting you. We didn't know that it was Krishna eating the makhan. Please forgive us.'

Sheshnag was all tough from outside but very soft and innocent from inside. He could not see them in pain. So he pleaded with his lord to forgive them.

Sheshnag: 'Prabhu, I think we should forgive them they have truly regreted.'

Much to his astonishment, Narayan agreed saying 'You are right we should forgive them. After all it was not them who did the wrong, it was me. All this is happening because of me.'

So here you go everybody. Another update. Do tell me how was it.

Read vote comment and follow.

Until next time 

PEACE