Part 4

Krishna: 'Don't worry about them. Today something will happen that has neither happened before nor will happen later. Today they will see my love for you. Come on.'

Krishna pulled Balram where the puja was starting. Rohini and Yashoda got irked seeing but did not comment as they did not want to create a scene there. 

After sometime Nand asks them to bring the Makhan meant for Narayan. they shifted uncomfortably.

Nand: 'What happened Rohini Bhabi, Yashoda? Bring the makhan.'

Rohini: 'How can we bring it if someone has already eaten it?'(Eying at Balram)

Krishna got angry but Balram hold his hand to calm him down. It worked partially as Krishna was not looking murderous anymore but inside he was boiling. 

Nand: 'Eaten!!! Who has eaten makhan meant for Narayan? Tell me who that person is and I will punish him right away.'

Rohini: 'It is our Balram. Me and Yashoda found him sleeping after eating makhan.'

'BALRAM' Nand roared and tried to reach to him. But before he could Krishna slipped in the middle with his eyed red from anger.

Ugrapath: 'Krishna move from there. Your dau has committed a sin by doing that. We may even have to sacrifice him as an offering to please Nara....'

He was cut off by a loud roar that seemed to shake the entire creation. It took them a minute to realize that it came from Krishna. Everyone looked at him in shock.

'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I TOLD YOU DEVI ROHINI THAT DAU IS NOT AT FAULT BUT YOU DID NOT BELIEVE ME. UGRAPATH, YOU WANT TO SACRIFICE HIM, DAU, MY DAU  AS AN OFFERING AND THAT TOO TO ME. TODAY YOU HAVE CROSSED ALL YOUR LIMITS.' shouted Krishna. 

Balram understood what was going to happen so he tried to calm him down but before he could do anything, something unexpected happened.

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I updated twice today. This is a gift from my side for all your love and support. 

READ, vote and comment. Please help me reach 20 followers. The more the followers the faster the updates will come.

Until next time 

PEACE