Chapter 19 💜

Hi !!!!!
𝑁𝑂 𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊𝑆,𝐸𝑋𝐶𝐸𝑃𝑇...... 𝑀𝐸
That's right! I know everything in this story cuz I'm the writer. Note: the story still hasn't finished there are a lot of chapters ahead at least I hope so 😀.

Let's start this chapter:

You're probably wondering "baby bump?????" Well let's go four years back when they confirmed that your mom has gone into a coma.

You started balling your eyes out, while your brothers helped you stand on your feet.

You didn't care that you were crying in front of everyone. Your heart was tearing into pieces. Your mom wasn't dead but there was a huge possibility that she would never open her eyes ever again.

After that you visited your dad in his ward, he was awake. As soon as you stepped in, he opened his arms for you waiting for you to hug him and you did.

Silence filled the room, Ji-hoon stroked your hair as a way of comforting you that everything was gonna be okay.

Y/n: "what's gonna happen to me?" You broke the silence.

Ji-hoon: "what do you mean by that? You'll stay as my daughter, you can visit your mom whenever you want." He said pulling away facing you.

Y/n: "before the incident, I talked to my moms ex boyfriend the one she was with before I was born. He thinks that I might be his daughter" Ji-hoon didn't like that.

Ji-hoon: "y/n he isn't your dad, that's why your mom left him" he said confusing you.

Ji-hoon: "I probably shouldn't be saying this but you deserve to know, your mom doesn't know who your dad is. Your mom saw him cheating on her so she got enraged and went to a club and then the next thing she was holding you in her arms."

You were really tired so your dad sent you home with your brother Jungkook. Right now your final exams are starting, and you tried your best to study.

Time skip >>>

Your exams just finished, you were doing better. You'd visit your mom whenever you got the chance, prayed every second possible for your mom.

Ji-hoon will be discharged tomorrow, he never really looked sick or like he has been in an incident but you thought he was just hiding his feelings and didn't really bother.

Y/n: "woah, I really want to go to the beach" you said as you stretched your arms.

Jimin: "come on I'll take you to the beach" he said as he threw your backpack on his shoulder and held your hand.

Jimin: "y/n don't run, wait for me" he held the collar of your shirt as he was aware that you would run away.

Y/n: "what's taking you so long" you wined.

Jimin: "I'm done," he said as he let you pull him.

At Ji-hoon's ward.

Jin: "dad, you weren't in an incident, right?"

Ji-hoon: "took you long enough, I thought I trained you better to be the next mafia king" he said as he sat in his ward.

Jin: "dad, what are you exactly planning?"

Ji-hoon: "call Yoongi and Jungkook now" he ordered.

Jin: "yes dad," he said as he called his two brothers.

Ji-hoon: "listen carefully, your other brothers will also know about this but only when I get back home. Who is y/n with?" He said as soon as they both arrived.

Jungkook: "she's with Jimin hyung"

Ji-hoon: "as Jin said I didn't get into an incident, y/n is much more precious than my own life so I better not find a scratch on her. Jungkook did you notice how much she looks like you when you were younger but more feminine?"

Jungkook: "dad where is this going? And of course I notice it she looks like the innocent me the one who never killed or harmed anyone."

Ji-hoon: "y/n is your half sister Jungkook, I've searched all over for her and no one when I mean no one would fu*king dare to harm or take her away, prepare our main head quarter for a private meeting there Jin will tell you and your brothers what you need to know. You both are dismissed, I have a lot to discuss with Jin"

At the jeon mansion.

Yoongi: "are you okay?" He asked Jungkook before they enter.

JK: "I'm okay hyung, I'll go see where y/n is"

"Y/n"
"Y/n"

Y/n: "I'm at the kitchen" you screamed.

Jungkook: "hi" he said as he hugged you.

Y/n: "hi to you too"

Jungkook: "how was your exams? Were they easy?" Ha said as he let you go.

Y/n: "they were okay......... oppa do you wanna do something I'm bored"

Y/n: "how about we watch [Law school]?"

Jungkook: "depends, what is it about?"

Y/n: "trust me you'll like it, it's on Netflix, it gives me major mystery vibes" you said as you lead him to the living room only to push him and run towards the longest and most comfortable couch.

Y/n: "ah oppa get off, I got here first" you said as you tried pushing him.

Jungkook: "yah you little dwarf, get off this couch is mine"

Y/n: "yoongi oppa" you shouted as loud as you can.

Yoongi: "what happened?"

Y/n: "your brother is so immature tell him to get off I sat here first" you said as you both continued pushing each other.

Yoongi: "just share the couch each one picks a side"

Y/n & JK: "NO"

Yoongi: "god you will seriously give me a headache. Y/n you stay on this side and Jungkook on the other stop bickering." He said as he separated the both of you.

Yoongi: "y/n if he troubles you call me" he said as he kissed your cheek making you stick your tongue out to Jungkook.

Half way into the episode:

Jungkook carried you to your room making his hyung chuckle.

Yoongi: "just a second ago you both were fighting and now you're all big lovely brother" he said as he saw him return.

Jungkook: "whatever I'm gonna get out of here, bye"

Yoongi: "I hope they don't get obsessed with her, cause I know I am and I will never let her go"

That's it for this chapter.
Do you guys have any questions for me?
What do you think will happen next?

1078 words