Chapter 33 💜

Previously:
All of the BTS members are gonna go on a mission except Hobi and Tae since they need to keep Y/n safe.

Y/n's POV:
Where is everyone???
Wait let me message them

Fam🏠

Me:
"Hey guys where are y'all?"

Hobi💕:
"They're all out on business except me and Tae, wait a min and we'll be there"

And with that I closed my phone and started watching a kdrama.

(Author: Snow drop is the bessssttt it's so freaking amazing)

I miss mom.

Hobi: "Y/nah what are you doing?" He said as he and tae oppa entered my room.

Me: "nothing, just watching a kdrama. Wanna watch with me?" I said as I made space on my bed.

Tae: "sure but first let's go eat dinner" he said leading the way to the dining room.

Dinner:

(Or you can imagine what you like)

Me: "mmm this is so delicious, but everyone is missing" I said as I started eating

Hobi: "it's ok y/n, I understand you. So how about we all go on a picnic tomorrow"

Me: "ohh that sounds great!" I said as I clapped my hands

Author's POV:

As they finished their diner they all went to watch a movie in the living room.

Y/n: "gimme that, I'll choose what we should watch," she said as she pulled the remote towards herself.

Taehyung: "no! I'm the one whose choosing I don't like what you pick," he said pulling the remote to himself.

Y/n: "no let go," she said holding the remote with two hands and then proceeding to bite Tae's hand.

Tae: "aahh that hurt why did you do that?" He said using all his power to try to remove y/n's hand from the remote.

Y/n: "ugh let    Goooo," she said as she was about to bite him again but he licked her hand which led to her to let go of the remote. "Ewwww" "oppppaaaaa"

Tae: "serves you right," he said as he sat down on the couch and started scrolling through Netflix to pick out a movie.

Y/n: "your choices are so lame I don't like them," she said as she sat next to Hobi. (She washed her hand)

As they were all watching an 18+ scene came up

Hobi: "omg tae why did you put on this type of movie change it now," he said after covering Y/n's eyes.

Tae: "gees okay I didn't know," he said turning it off.

Hobi: "you should've checked the rating," he said uncovering y/n's eyes.

Tae: "Y/n what did you exactly see?" He said as both turned their attention to you.

Y/n: "nothing, I wasn't even paying attention," she said as she got up and ran to her room.

Tae: "Y/n," he said as he got up to run after her.

Hobi: "leave the little girl alone," he said stopping him from following you.

"Ah I have a lot of missed calls from (????)" y/n thought as she sat down in her room

Ring-ring

She picked up with a huge smile on her face.

........................

Hi guys how are y'all as I promised I'll be more consistent with my updates.
Do you think Tuesday or Saturday would be a good day for me to update on? Let me know your thoughts.
And who do you think (????) is?

Bye for now see you in the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
I like reading all your comments they make me happy

.......................
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜