Chapter 38💜

BTS's fit:

(Choose the one you like)

Jihoons look:

Jihoon's POV:

Jihoon's POV:

Chris: "Ji-hoon"

Me: "oh Chris how are you? How've you been?" I said to an ally of my mafia

Chris: "I'm doing great, it surely is a pleasure to meet your little daughter, how bout you? How's life going?" He said shaking hands with me and my daughter.

Me: "y/nah you can go to your brothers," I said to my daughter then continued the conversation with Chris "oh I'm doing just fine, I see you brought your son with you"

Chris: "oh yeah, this is Ace my youngest son" he said as his son bowed to me.

Ace: "it's a pleasure to meet you sir,"

Me: "the pleasure is all mine"

Chris: "how about we go for a little chat"

Author's POV:

Jihoon: "yeah it would be great, Ace you can hang out with my sons I'm sure you'll make a great friendship," said and they both went out for a little chat.

Flash back<<<<

When Jihoon sent Y/n to BTS.

Y/n: "oppa," she said as she approached Jungkook.

(The rest were busy talking to some "business" men)

Jungkook: "oh princess, you look amazing. Are you comfortable?" He said hugging her and then laying a kiss on her forehead.

Y/n: "of course, I'm okay as long as you guys are with me"

Jungkook: "well I'm glad that you're comfortable, I'm gonna go grab a drink want one too?"

Y/n: "no thank you"

Jungkook: "okay then, don't move from here, if anyone bothers you then you should rush to one of the guys even if they seem busy. Okay," he said warning Y/n.

Y/n: "okay, I got it now go. No one's gonna steal me," she said laughing but that sure didn't sit right with Jungkook.

End of flashback ~~~

Ace: "hi, I'm Ace and you are?" He said approaching Y/n.

Y/n just ignored him as if he was invisible.

Ace: "awe come on I don't bite"

Y/n: "har har so funny, you really do have balls to approach me knowing I'm Jeon y/n," she said as she was about to leave.

Ace: "sorry didn't mean that lame joke, just wanted someone to talk to. I approached you since we're both the same age" he held y/n's wrist then let it go.

Y/n: "sure, so what do you do for fun"

Ace: "draw, how about you?"

Y/n: "oh wow me too, I also like dancing"

Ace: "oh then you wouldn't mind taking this dance with me," he said holding his hand out for her

Y/n: "no thank you, I would mind"

Ace: "damn talk about crushing a guy's dream"

Y/n: "oh was it getting beat up by BTS?"

Ace: "no, not really. It was dancing with the prettiest girl on this pla-" he got cut off by the one and only suga.

Yoongi: "nice to meet you, Ace Russo," he said putting his hand around Y/n's shoulder and offering Ace a handshake on the other.

Ace: "nice to meet you too," he said accepting the handshake

Yoongi: "I see you've met my lovely little sister," he said squeezing the life out of Ace's hand but doesn't get a reaction.

"Make sure I don't see you near my sister, or else you'll be done for. I couldn't give a fu*k about the alliance, and neither will my dad. Keep that in mind" he whispered into Ace's ear making sure y/n doesn't hear a single word.

After that, he left with y/n.

At the garden ~~~

After chatting with Chris, Jihoon excused himself because one of his agents that he ordered to keep an eye on all his kids and make sure they don't get in too much trouble, has something important to inform him.

XXXX: "sir, sorry to disturb your night but I just found out something and thought you might want to know about it"

Jihoon: "what is it that requires my attention at such an important event? I'm sure you do know how important tonight is. I'm sure anything the boys did can be handled tomorrow morning so get it over with"

XXXX: "it's about y/n"

...........................

Hey guys how are y'all?
I'll be doing some editing on this ff
I have something's that I'd like to change that are in the beginning of the book.
What do y'all think of this chapter
Hope you loved it.

...............................
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜