Chapter 31 💜

Jungkook's POV:
I can't believe that dad won't let me stay with y/n. Obviously I'm her favorite so I should be staying, whatever I'm heading home.

As soon as I reached home I rushed to y/n's room only to see her on the floor and blood around her.

Oh no no no this can't be happening

Me: "y/n"
"Y/n, wake up"
I said tapping her cheeks hoping to see her eyes open but in return I didn't get a response,

Flash back>>>>

Y/n's POV:
Ugh
I'm so bored
What can I do?
What can I do?
Ohh, I know I can pull a prank on BTS
Oh my god it's going to be hilarious.

Oh wait but I don't have fake blood!
I can diy it even though it's not the best but it will have to do,

Oh I think that they'll be arriving soon..

I fastly poured the poorly DIY ed fake blood and layed down and spilled some more on me and hid the fake blood under my bed, perfectly covered no where to be seen.

5 minutes
3 minutes
5 minutes

Ugh finally let me close me eyes I can hear their engines,

End of flashback >>>

Me: "got you" I said as jungkook oppa started to call the others.

Jk oppa: "y/n you scared the living shit out of me don't do that again"

Me: "that was funny" I said as I started laughing hysterically.

Jin: "what happened?" He said as they all barged into my room.

Namjoon: "why is there blood everywhere? Are you okay y/nah? Are you hurt anywhere?" He said as he rushed to me.

Me: "no, I just decided to prank you guys since I was bored. You should've seen Junkook oppa's face" I said as I continued on laughing.

Me: "oppas"

BTS: "yes"

Me: "do you guys wanna do something fun and makes your amazing sister happy?"

Jimin oppa: "what is it?"

Me: "can you pretty please finish writing the notes that I missed?" As soon I said that all of them were looking at me with the are you serious look.

"Oh come on if you all do one page each then I'll be done"

Still they wouldn't budge

I kept on trying to convince them for minutes

"Welp it was worth a try😞"

Taehyung oppa: "y/nah you do realize that everyone left"

Me: "what?"

Authors POV:

Taehyung: " I'll help you y/n but you still will write some of it"

Y/n: "omg! Thank you thank you thank you soooooo much oppa" she said as she hugged him not letting go.

After 3 mins

Taehyung: "oh my God why are you sticking to me, leave me it's been freaking three minutes already dad's home he wants to see you"

Y/n: "I'm not letting go" she said clinging onto him more.

At this point tae knew that she wasn't letting go any soon so he just took her downstairs with him.

....................

Hiiii guys!

...........................
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜