Chapter 39💜

XXXX: "it's about your daughter Y/n"

Jihoon: "what about her?"

XXXX: "as you know you've set me to watch over all your kids while you were on vacation, I'm sorry I missed this piece of info in our last meeting." He continued as Jihoon signaled him to.

"I think your daughter might be dating someone, but I'll get to confirm it when she returns back to school" his words had Jihoon raging mad, how dare someone date his daughter. He hoped it wasn't true or else it'll get dirty real fast.

(From author: y/n is dating eunwoo)

Jihoon: "make sure you do find out the truth, and if he's dating my daughter then you have a go ahead card to kidnap him and bring him to the headquarters" he said then dismissed him.

(I'll have to ask y/n about this, later) Jihoon thought.

After the ball~~

Everyone left, and now it was time for photographing a bunch of family photos and solo photos of y/n.

After that everyone headed to their rooms to change and go to sleep.

Just as y/n was about to head to sleep and close the night lamp, a knock interrupted her.

Y/n: "come in" she said as the person on the other side entered

"Oh appa do you need something?"

Jihoon: "just wanted to have a little chat with you" he said sitting on the bed.

"So how was the ball?"

Y/n: "it was okay, but not my kind of thing"

Jihoon: "mhm, how about your birthday party? Your birthday present? Anything?"

Y/n: "I just want a small pool party with my friends and some of my classmates and as for my birthday gift I think I want PANSY RETRO Charles Oudin watch"

Jihoon: "consider the pool party request done, and as for your birthday gift consider it also done"

Y/n: "thanks appa you're the best" she said hugging Jihoon.

Jihoon: "princess are there gonna be boys? I mean the classmates that you are inviting"

Y/n: "some of them are, is that okay?"

Jihoon: "hmm, I don't know about that, ......." He stopped talking for a minute making y/n nervous.
"Okay as long as your brothers are there"

Y/n: "appaaaaa, I don't want them there"

"That's a very rude thing to say princess" Jihoon said.

Y/n: "appaaa, come onnnn you know what I mean" she whined.

"Then no boy classm-" he said only for y/n to interrupt him.

Y/n: "fineeee but I get to pick who's there"she said as he nodded signaling her to continue.
"Jhope, suga and namjoon oppa"

Jihoon: "I prefer the maknae's being there"

Y/n: "no I don't want them there, they are very over protective and very much not chill, they will ruin my mood"

Jihoon: "Y/n I understand that it's your birthday but that doesn't mean that your words can go over mine, what I say goes. And trust me whatever I do is for your benefit."

"And y'know I hate boys who are not related to you around you"

Y/n: "but appa, not every boy is attracted to me."

Jihoon: "yes not every boy but your boyfriend is" what Jihoon said threw y/n off.

Y/n: "what? I don't have a boyfriend" she tried to play dumb.

Jihoon: "oh well I thought you had one, but that's better cause you know that you are not allowed to date and god knows what your brothers and I would do if you had one" he said while pinching her cheeks.

...............

I'm back hope you guys missed me 😂 but seriously hope you enjoy this chapter

....................
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜