Chapter 34💜

Y/n: "hi" she said as she picked up the call.

"Hey, how was your day? I miss you so much" the person on the other line said.

Y/n: "my day was fine nothing special happened, and I miss you too. But it's okay I'll be returning to school soon and We'll be able to see each other Eunwoo-ah"

Eunwoo: "Baby, can I tell you something"

Y/n: "what is it?"

Eunwoo: "first call me "baby""

Y/n: "no, that's too cringe" she lied.

Eunwoo: "is it? Or is my baby to shy to say it?"

Y/n: " yah Eunwoo" she said blushing.

Eunwoo: "okay okay," he said chuckling

As the time flew by they kept on talking for an hour then y/n headed to Hobi's room.

Knock knock knock

Y/n: "oppa can I come in?"

Hoseok: "yeah come in"

Y/n: "oppa, when's everyone coming?" You said coming in.

Hoseok: "I don't know sunshine, maybe tomorrow morning or when we're sleeping since they're very busy"

Y/n: "okay then oppa, I'll now go to sleep." She said kissing his cheek then going to her room to sleep.

Time skip >>>

As everyone was asleep and by everyone I mean Hobi and Tae, Y/n woke up to a dry throat so she exited her room and made her way down stairs to the kitchen to grab herself a glass of water.

As she was washing her cup she heard some noises from the front door.

"Oh it must be the guys" she thought as she made her may to the front door only to be met by Jimin who's shirt was full of blood though he didn't seem injured and all the others who have guns in their hand.

"Appa" y/n whispered making everyone aware of Y/n's presence.

........................

Hi guys, how are y'all doing?

.....................
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜