Chapter 29 💜

Y/n's POV:
I just had to ask him, this question was stuck in my head and it had to be answered.

Time skip>>>

I'm finally back home even though my ribs still hurt but not as bad as they did before so I'm doing fine.
After five days I'll be able to go back to school

Ugh

I don't want to go back, I hate school.
Currently, I'm writing the notes and lessons and learning what I have missed, this is even worse than going to school. Surely this is gonna be a long day.

Jin's POV:

Dad: "we have an important mission tonight but only five of you are going to be taking it on since I need someone to stay and protect Y/n, since you're the oldest and most reliable you have to pick two to stay at home with Y/n"

Jungkook: "ME!!! I can stay home with y/n" said Jungkook before I can even say anything

I knew for sure that dad wouldn't want Jungkook staying here since we need him, I think maybe Tae and J-hope can stay home with Y/n since we won't be needing their skills in this mission.

Dad: "No, Jungkook we need you in this mission, Jin is the one who will be choosing who gets to stay with Y/n" dad said or more like ordered.

Me: "I think that maybe Hoseok and Taehyung can stay home with y/n"

Authors POV:
Just as they were about to end the meeting after discussing all the details when Jungkook spoke up about him not wanting to go and rather stay with home y/n.

Jk: "oh come on I should be staying with Y/n I'm her brother"

Ji-hoon: "so is Hoseok and Taehyung, I said what I said and it's not going to change"

Jk: "okay, when are we gonna be leaving?"

Ji-hoon: "at 6 pm, you guys can go back home I'll be following after I finish some matters, and make sure that my daughter is perfectly fine."

BTS: "bye dad" they all said as they headed out each one to his car to drive back home.

Of course Jungkook was the first to reach home excited to see his little sister.

Jungkook: "y/n"
"Y/n"
"Y/N"
"Y/N"

......................

Oh my god! Hi guys
How are you? Hope you're fine
Sorry for not updating
I know I haven't posted since September but I'm back and I'll try to do more regular updates
How are exams? My exams are literally so freaking hard especially chemistry I hate that subject
Anyways don't forget to vote and comment what you think about this chapter or if you have any questions.
Working on the next chapter currently.

:)

.........................
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜