Chapter 28 💜

Hiii I know I haven't updated in a long time, sorry!

Y/n's POV:

????: "Y/n"

Me: "grandpa, you're here"

Grandpa: "look at you my beautiful princess, who did this to you?" He said as he hugged me.

Me: "some new bit*hes"

Dad: "y/n please no cursing"

Me: "okay, okay"

Grandpa: "now why does my princess seem upset, is it one of these bastards?"

Dad: "dad!"

Me: "they won't let me go on the trip my friends and I planned"

Grandpa: "don't listen to them, as soon as you recover I'll find a way to make it happen" he said making me happy.

Grandpa: "Ji-hoon I need to talk to you" he said heading outside.

Ji-hoon's POV:

Me: "yes dad" I said as soon as we headed outside.

Dad: "how can you let that happen? What if something happened to her? What if she died just like her?" He scolded me.

Me: "dad I know what you're saying, y/n is my daughter no one would fu**ing dare to hurt her, and if they do I'll make them wish they were dead, after a long time I've finally found her and trust me when I say this I will take my daughter's right from these bit**es who dare to hurt her. I'll be sure to tighten the security around y/n. And I'll have a talk with the boys."

Grandpa: "don't talk with the boys, they'll only suffocate the little girl more. I'm sure from now on they won't even leave her for a second. And you need to announce that Y/n is your daughter a Jeon so no one would dare to hurt her."

Time skip >>>

Author's POV:
Y/n: "when am I gonna go back home?"

Ji-hoon: "as soon as they get you cleared up"

Right now Ji-hoon and y/n were the only ones in the hospital ward

Y/n: "Appa" she called out.

Ji-hoon: "yes princess"

Y/n: "Um I kind of want to ask your advice on something"

Ji-hoon: "go ahead"

Y/n: ....

....................................

Sorry for the late update and short chapter, this chapter is quite boring but I hope you guys enjoy it. I'll try my best to do more regular updates but please be patient since school started and I have a lot on my plate.

....................................
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜