Her

-your pov-

I yawned as I arose from my bed, from a deep long sleep. I turned my head looking at my bushy haired friend.

"granger, wake up." I rolled my eyes,  'I thought she was the one supposed to be waking me up.

I walked over to her bed, then I got the perfect idea, I walked over to my mini fridge staked with food and water.

I took one of my cold water bottles it dripped a cold sense on my hand when I grabbed it. I shivered at the feeling,

I chuckled quietly, walking towards the brunette girl.
I pour the icy cold water on her head.

"(Y/N)" she shrieked, I laughed running towards the bathroom. locking the door once I got in.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N) YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" She banged on the door,

"No can do, mione I have to get ready for our trip to hogsmeade." I chuckled, taking my clothes off, getting the shower ready.

Once it turned warm I got in. The water hitting my body. I looked down seeing fresh new bruises.

My wrist was a gross purple and my neck had reddish pinkish color fingerprints.

All from my boyfriend, Draco. Him and I started dating 3rd year he started abusing me at the end of the 4th year.

Something in him just snapped. After I scrubbed my hair twice with my vanilla shampoo.

I got out and grabbed my towel and dried my hair and body. Carefully dabbing my bruised spots.

Putting on a white skirt that reached mid thigh, and a white long sleeve shirt with a vest, black and blue square patterned.

Brushing my teeth and putting mouth wash, not forgetting to floss my teeth. Then rinsing,

I casted a beauty spell to get rid of my bruises, and put my makeup on, mascara, rep lip gloss, eyeliner and some foundation.

Brushing my hair, then putting my coconut scented perfume.

I unlocked my door. "mione, you ready?" I exclaimed, "yeah just need to put on my shoes." She informed, "oh yeah." I remembered to put on my shoes.

I put on some high knee socks that reached 3 inches above my knee. Then my lotion and my white snake ring that Draco brought me.

And a blue snake necklace, "alright let's go." I grabbed hermiones hand.

- at hogsmeade

"So where to first?" Hermione asked, "hmm, how about the 3 broomsticks then honey dukes?" I stated,

"Okay, I kinda am craving a butterbeer right now." She giggled,

"Sameeeeeee!" I agreed, we walked to the 3 broomsticks. We sat at a table. "What can i get for you fine lady's, today." The waiter flirted,

He was around 6'0, brown wavy hair reaching his eyebrows. Brown eyes and pretty fit.

"4 butterbeers please." Hermione ordered, blushing lightly. "Of course," he winked at me and smirked at mione.