Busted

-y/n's pov-
-warning SA (kinda)-

"Why have you been ignoring me darling?" Harry's word sunk through my brain. I bit the my lip nervously.

I didn't turn around to face him I just stood there frozen, I fiddled with my fingers. I should have just went to cedrics dorm.

"Well, are you going to answer? Or am I gonna have to force it out of you, hmm?" He questioned, I thought he was joking, oh but little did I know. He wasn't.

"I- umm, I have to go." I hurriedly spoke trying to speed walk away, just for him to grab my wrist and slam me against the wall.

"Aww, does your little boyfriend not want me to see you any?" He chuckled twisting his finger in my (y/h/c) locks.

"Let go of me Harry!" I shrieked, "I just started though." His eyes now were a burning red. He forcefully shoved his tongue down my throat.

I tried wiggling out of his grasp, but nothing worked. He finally stopped the kiss, "Harry stop your scaring me." I whimpered when he pulled my hair forcing me to look up at him.

He chuckled darkly, "you look so cute when your scared." He smirked, adding more pressure onto my wrist.

I winced "ow that hurts stop!" I cried,  he then slammed his lips on mine once again. Kissing me roughly.

But not long after we heard footsteps. That made him let me go of me. Which I quickly hurried to Cedric's dorm.

Once I got there I saw Cedric studying. "Oh, hey (y/n) I thought you wanted to go to your dorm?" He smiled softly furring his eyebrows.

"I got bored." I lied chuckling nervously. " okay, C'mere." He smirked, I giggled walking towards him once I was close he pulled me into his lap.

"I'm bored what do you wanna do?" I asked, he now had a smug look on his face. His hand ran up and down my thighs.

"I know  something fun that we can do." He purred in my ear, kissing my neck. I moaned softly, he grabbed my hips sitting me on his boner.

Causing him to groan in my ear. "Your my pretty girl." He mumbled nibbling my earlobe. His hands went up my shirt and bra. And started massaging my breast.

I let out soft moans. "You like that hmm? You filthy little slut." He started to run his fingers up my skirt. I gasped when he came in contact with my clit and rubbed lazy circles with his fingers causing me to moan loudly.

"Cedric we have to study," I groaned, "oh yeah." He stopped and continued studying.

-the next day

I was brushing me teeth. Cedric was showering, "hey babe, do you wanna go to the meeting?" Cedric asked, "if you want to." I replied,

"Yeah, I do I need the extra help." He answered, I really didn't want to go because of yesterday, "ok I'll go to." I agreed,

I got dressed in my uniform.

-after classes

I was walking hand in hand with Cedric to the room of requirement. Until we saw filch there so we snuck around.

Until we found another entrance, I saw Harry staring at me I tried my best to ignore him.

As we were learning we heard something, like a bang on the wall. Cedric quickly went next to me. "You okay?" He asked softly,

"Yeah." I replied, then another bang. The wall was starting to break. A kid went in front, of it to see what it was.

Until he saw umbridge, Harry quickly moved the kid out the way. Then the wall exploded, revealing some slytherins, umbridge, and filch.

Draco had Cho by the arm smirking. Cedric gripped my hand and squeezed it. I felt my heart drop, I knew that she would say that we were Dumbledores army.

They brought us all by the arm. I was being grabbed my Draco while he was smiling like a mad man. Cedric obviously tried to pick a fight until he had to get held back by 5 people.

He hated Draco for what he did to me and I hated Draco to. "Let go of me you prick!" I screamed, "not very nice yeah?" He chuckled gripping my arm tighter.

I winced at the pressure. He dragged me somewhere else, not the direction of the other people. He pushed me on his bed,

"Draco stop!" I shouted at him when he crawled on top of me pinning my hands above my head. "Bad girls deserve to be punished don't you think?" He smirked biting at my neck.

"Ow! Stop Draco, please!" I cried, he put a hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. "Be quiet!" He growled, and started taking off my clothes.

Until I was left in my underwear and bra he squeezed my breast. Still sucking and biting at my neck.

Until someone bursted in the room. "CEDRIC HELP!" I cried out, Cedric launched punches at Draco.

I got dressed and tried taking Cedric off Draco. "Cedric c'mon!" I sobbed, I grabbed his arm and he got off of Draco.

We went to his dorm. "Are you okay love? He brushed his fingers threw my hair kissing my forehead.

I nodded and cried into into his neck and gripped his shirt not wanting to do anything else for the rest of the week.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get there sooner." He rubbed my back. "No, it's not your fault Cedric." I reassured him,

"If I hadn't went there none of this would have happened." He sighed, I kissed his cheek. "Nothing to far happened ced." I croaked out,

"It still happened I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you (y/n)," he hugged me tightly not letting go anytime soon.

"I love you Cedric." I hugged him back, "I love you too (y/n)." He responded, "can we not go to classes tomorrow?" I asked him,

"Obviously I want to stay with you." He kissed my cheek, "thank you." I thanked him, until my eyes felt heavy.

I drifted off to sleep