interrogation

Warnings:smut, language

-your pov-

"The waiter." Ron breathed out,

"W- we were just there a few hours ago." I stuttered, "Dumbledore knows that we were there, and he wants to in- interrogate us." He croaked out.

"But it wasn't us." Hermione's eyes began to water like mine.

"I know but we were the last ones to get served by him, Harry too." He swallowed a lump in his throat as he spoke.

-trying to find Harry

"Harry!" I knocked on his door, "(y/n)?" He opened his door motioning me to come in.

I sat on his bed, he locked the door and sat across from me.

"Harry, Dumbledore wants to interrogate us, because someone murdered the w-waiter." I couldn't finish explaining the rest, I broke down crying.

"Hey, it's ok we know we didn't do it." He scooted closer, rubbing my back bringing me into a hug.

-Harry's pov-

"Hey, it's ok we know we didn't do it." The lie rolled off my tongue like if it was my first language.

I came closer to the beautiful girl, rubbing her back and hugging her, she buried her face into my neck sobbing.

'God if it takes another person to kill just to hold her like this, imma start killing people daily.' I thought

"Harry, can I ask you something?" She sniffled out, "of course anything love." I looked at her, her cheeks flushed with tears running down.

Her eyes were puffy and red from crying, but she still managed to be amazingly beautiful.

"Why do you like me." She questioned still having tears in her eyes.

"Your beautiful, intelligent, extremely sexy, outgoing, and kind." I chuckled, she let out a small giggle and rested her head on my shoulder,

"Harry, I don't know what I did to deserve you." She smiled looking into my eyes. Her (y/e/c) eyes met my blue ones.

I leaned in, slamming my lips on her soft ones. She kissed back getting on top on me, straddling my lap. I felt my pants tighten.

I placed my hands on her hips moving them forward and backwards. So that she was grinding on my hard erection.

"Harry" she moaned making me want to demolish her pretty little fragile body.

She was wearing small pajama shorts that showed half of her arse, and a small crop top with no bra on. What a little slut,

-your pov-

Harry placed his hands on my hips moving them back and forwards creating friction, rubbing my clothed clit against his boner.

"Harry" I moaned in pleasure, "no bra? You filthy little slut." He groaned taking my crop top off.

I felt a pool in my underwear when he said that, degrading turning me on.