Double trouble

-your pov-

"We can take this to my dorm if you want" George whispered in my ear lightly nibbling my earlobe.

Sending shivers down my spine, I then smirked. "Only if your brother comes too," I whispered back.

He raised his eyebrows, then he quickly stopped and turned his lips into a smirk. He whispered in his brothers ear,

Fred smirked looking at me and nodding. I went back to where I was sitting.

-after a few people went

Finally it was cormacs turn, I never really liked him he was kinda annoying. Plus he had a huge crush on me and Hermione,

But I had to admit he was pretty hot. It landed on me, I raised an eyebrow.

'That shit had to be controlled it was gonna land on daphene, but then it just stopped out of no where. But you know what fuck it' I thought

He came over to me, grabbing my neck with one hand while the other grabbed my chin.

He smirked while he placed his lips on mine, our tongues fought for dominance. He won

He explored my mouth, sucking my tongue. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip then finally pulled away.

We catched our breathes then he went back to his spot.

- now playing dare or dare

"Who wants to go first?" Theo asked, Mattheo raised his hand. "I dare you to kiss the hottest girl in this room." Theo smirked,

Mattheo stood up and walked over to me, giving me a peck on the lips. "I would do more but I don't want people seeing us make out." He whispered, I nodded in agreement.

Theo's smirk dropped, shooting a death glare at Mattheo. "Harry I dare you to tell us who you last fucked." Mattheo spoke making eye contact with Harry.

"(Y/n)," Harry chuckled, "damn she got all the guys." I heard a girl say, "Cedric I dare you to kiss the girl who you find least attractive in this room." Harry laughed,

Cedric then quickly pecked Astoria's lips, leaving all of us dying of laughter.

"(Y/n), I dare you to take your dress off for the rest of the game." Cedric smirked at me, I glared at him.

I sighed taking it off leaving on my stockings, underwear and bra, and heels onI heard a bunch of 'ooos' and catcalling.

I sat back at my spot, "mione I dare you to straddle Ron for 20 seconds," I laughed, she looked at me and shook her head scoffing and got up.

She then put her legs around Ron's waist, the seconds passed and she got up looking beat red.

Ron's ears were pink.

- after the party

I was walking out it was 1:17 am I was hella drunk. "So are we gonna head to my dorm," a tall redhead said.

I nodded walking towards the twins, we linked arms. We made it to their dorm, we got inside and George locked the door.

While Fred smashed his lips on mine grabbing my waist and slowly pushing me onto their bed.