•Missing•

-warning- Gore,killing, stalking and curse words

-?? Pov-

It's been a few months since the date, Dumbledore is back. It's may the 14, y/n is currently heading to herbology.

"Sorry I'm late professor." She polity sat at my seat next to Harry. "Your fine ms.(y/l/n), just be on time next time." She smiled,

"Of course." The (y/h/c) haired agreed,she felt Harry intensely burning holes into the side of my head.

She hadn't been hanging out with the trio since the incident with Harry. She was to scared of him,

"(y/n) come sit with me at dinner." Harry whispered, "I can't Cedric and I are going to the slytherin table to hand out with some friends." She sacredly replied,

"We'll see about that." Harry mumbled under his breath, quiet enough to not let the (e/c) eyes girl to hear.

He would try to talk to her but she never listened. He wrote notes to her but she didn't reply. He got sick of it.

It was all cedrics fault he thought. He was in the way of him and her. And he was gonna pay for it, no one will ever try to touch his girl.

If they do he'll kill them. That's exactly what he was gonna do tonight.

-7pm your pov

I was waiting in my dorm for Cedric but he wasn't coming. He told me he was coming at 6:30 but it's already been 30 minutes now.

Im going to go check in his dorm. I quickly made my way across halls to the hufflepuff common room. When I made it I said the password.

I knocked on cedrics dorm for a answer. I didn't hear anything, "Cedric?" I asked. No response, I opened the door and he wasn't there.

Maybe he just went somewhere I'll check for him tomorrow.

-the next day

I woke up it was 9 am. It was was the weekend so I didn't have any classes nor dress code. So I freshened myself up in the bathroom.

Slipped on some jeans and a shirt. I made my way to cedrics room again. He still wasn't there, I guess he went to breakfast.

I felt weird, I also felt off the day before I felt like someone was watching me. I brushed it off and went to breakfast.

I scanner the hufflepuff table trying to find where cedric was. Yet he was not at the table, "(y/n) come sit with us!" Hermione commanded,

"Okay," I agreed still worried about my boyfriend. "We haven't talked to you in forever what have you been up to?" Ron asked eating some of his food.

"Nothing really just hanging out with the hufflepuffs and slytherins." I replied putting some food on my plate.

"Where is lover boy?" Ron questioned, "I actually don't know I looked for him yesterday and I couldn't find him." I expressed,

"Oh my goddess, what happened Harry!" Hermione screeched at the sight of him. I turned around and saw him with a bloody nose and a black eye.