Caught

I woke up the next morning feeling soar from everywhere, I groaned.

I saw Fred and George laying down still asleep. I've never seen them like this,

Fred's chest slowly rose up and down his hair a mess my lipstick smudge on his lips. George was the same view.

'Oh shit it's Monday we have classes' I thought bolting up.

"What happened." Fred bolted up as well. " we have classes." I spoke as I tried to stand up but I ended up falling.

I heard the twins laugh, "shut the fuck up and help me." I rolled my eyes, George stood up and grabbed tossing me on his shoulder.

He walked to the bathroom Fred following behind. I felt a hand smack my arse. I shrieked,

"Fredrick Gideon Weasley." I scowled, "sorry I could resist." Fred smirked at me, "well actually try next time idiot." I rolled my eyes

"Better watch your mouth with me love or else you won't be able to move next time." Fred growled, George smirked

"Do you understand." Fred lowly said, I didn't reply. I gasped when one of the twins harshly grabbed my ass, and the other one gripped my thigh hard.

I winced, "he said do you understand." George growled, when their grip got harder I whimpered.

"Yes," I basically cried out, they let go. George put me down in front of the bathroom.

I walked in shutting the door behind me and locking it. I brushed my hair and teeth,

I grabbed some makeup from the cabinets from the last time I hooked up with them I left makeup.

Quickly getting ready. 'Oh shit I need my uniform' I thought. I waddled my way to the door.

I opened the door. "Hey guys can you all take me to my dorm I need my uniform." I asked,

"wait where's George?" I spoke looking around the room for the other redhead. "George was already like ten steps ahead of you and went to your dorm to get your uniform." Fred spoke walking towards me.

"Oh o-" but before I could say any more, Fred lifted me up by grabbing my thighs and putting me on his shoulder.

"Put me down Fred!" I yelped punching his back, and kicking my legs. "But the fun has just began darling." Fred smirked dropped me on the bed,

Climbing on top of me. I pushed him off, "we have class dimwit." I insulted, his hand tightly grabbed my wrist.

"What did I say (y/n)." He whispered in my ear, I bit my inner cheek. "Please don't daddy we need to go to class." I whispered teasing him.

"(Y/n)" he growled in my ear, his hand snaked it's way to my neck. "Yes daddy?" I innocently replied,

Just then George came through the door. " alright love birds we have to get going for real." George then pulled me away,

I put on my uniform. I grabbed Fred's hand with my right hand and George's with my left.

We sped walked to class, receiving weird looks considering the fact that I was holding there hands.