Be quiet•

Warning: forced relationship, abuse, rape and cuss words

-your pov-

I snuggled into my pillow. It feels exactly like the one I lost, my arms and legs were sore it felt like something was keeping them still.

Whew it was all a dream I don't know what I would do if ced- I bursted my eyes open "CEDRIC!" I screeched.

Then I noticed I was tied to a bed. And it was the pillow that was missing. "SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!" I screamed for help,

"No ones gonna hear you." I heard a deep voice emerge "Harry i-is that you." I stuttered trying to look around the room.

"It indeed is." Harry was standing in the the corner of the room watching me. "Harry please let me go." I begged,

He ignored me and walked closer. He untied me, I quickly stood up. He grabbed my hair pushing me back to the bed.

He climbed on top of me. "Wh- what are you doing." I shakily pushed my self away from him. He grabbed my arms tightly.

He pinned me against the bed. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME HARRY!" I shouted at him, "such a naughty mouth." He kissed me forcefully,

I bit his lip hard. He backed away swiped the blood off his mouth. "Your gonna regret that you slut." He slapped me,

He undressed me, I was kicking him but he put his knee on my legs. He dipped down to my neck and bit it harshly.

I winced at the pain "st-stop Harry it hurts." I pleaded him, "if you would have complied it wouldn't hurt. Are you ready to follow my orders?" He asked moving hair out of my face.

"Fu-" I mumbled, "what's that I couldn't quite hear." He mocked me. "Fuck you!" I spit in his face, "you little bitch." He slapped me really hard that my face turned.

He bit on my nipple I cried loudly at the pain. I felt so worthless just laying there. I couldn't do anything about it he was stronger than me.

He undressed him self. my vision was blurry, I was crying uncontrollably. He lined him self up I took this chance to roll of the bed.

I ran towards the door trying to unlock it. He grabbed my neck hard and pulled me back to the bed.

He tied me up. "I'm your boyfriend and your gonna accept this!" He shouted at me, he pushed himself fully in me.

He shoved something in my mouth to not make noise. I cried in pain, he thrusted in me fast.

Blood rolled down my thigh. He threw his head back, I looked at him in disgust. This wasn't the sweet Harry I met in the first year.

This was a monster

He grabbed my thighs to thrust in deeper and harder. I felt a really bad pain in my lower stomach. I felt something in stomach,

Not like I usually do with Cedric. I felt like throwing up. "Hold it in." He ordered, but I didn't. He slapped me hardly.

"Your gonna listen to me!" He growled,he roughly grabbed my neck. With his other hand he undid the ropes.

He then threw me on the ground. "If you bite it I'll kill everyone you love." He shoved his cock down my throat.

I gagged as he pushed my head down on it. His hand tangled in my hair. "Heh, not so talkative now are you." He chuckled,

Tears ran down my cheek. My eyes and throat were burning. He came in my mouth, "swallow." He commanded,

I did as told not wanting him to hurt me again. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He lied down beside me and opened his arms,

Signaling me to come next to him. I turned my back on him. He sighed and grabbed my waist pulling me towards him.

"I only did that because I want the best for us. I'm your boyfriend and your gonna listen to me for now on. I love you," he whispered in my ear.

I ignored him, "how long." "What?" "How long have you been stalking me for Harry." I demanded him to tell me,

"Since the 3rd year." He admitted, "you disgust me." I pushed myself away from him. "You killed that waiter didn't you?" I questioned,

"Only for you." He replied, "please don't turn your back on me (y/n)." He asked nicely, "fuck you." I answered,

He got up from the bed and got a belt from the closet. "Fine just learn the hard way." He clenched the belt tightly and walked towards me.

He stroke me with it once. I cried at the unbearable pain.

I lost count how may times he did it. By the time he was done I was sore everywhere bruises all over my body.

Deep purple lines on my arms and legs. I was bleeding a bit. Harry went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I cried softly. "I love you so much (y/n) but you deserved it." He rolled his eyes annoyed at my crying.

He changed into some clothes. He lifted me off the bed, and placed me on the bathroom floor looking at my body.

He turned on the water for the bath. He picked me up again placed me in the warm water. I winced at the feeling of water hitting my cuts.

He put shampoo on his hands and rubbed it in my hair. As he hummed, "your so beautiful my love." He complimented me.

Then he rinsed my hair. Gently picked me up and put a towel over me. Took me to his closet and picked out some boxers, sweat pants, and a t shirt.

He bandaged my cuts and kissed all my bruises. "I'm sorry darling I didn't mean to hurt you I love you." He pecked my lips and lead me to the bed.

"I can't believe your finally mine." He smiled and lied on the bed. He snuggled into my neck softly sucking it.

He hugged me gently not to put pressure on my bruises. I felt so drained of energy, I hate him so much.

He ruined my life, why me.