Room of Requirement

-y/n pov-

Hermione finally convinced Harry. And neville found somewhere we could practice.

Harry moved on I think, with cho. It stung a little to know that they were dating. But I have Cedric and that's all I need.

I was on my way to the room of requirement. With Cedric, "hopefully we don't get caught." Cedric says squeezing my hand.

"Relax we're not gonna get caught," I reassured him, "I'm just saying." Cedric replied, we made it to the door.

It opened revealing a bunch of people. "I'm glad you could make it (y/n)!" Harry hugged me, "wouldn't miss it." I hugged back,

"Oh and you to Cedric." Harry's voice became bitter I paid no attention to it. I broke the embrace,

I was having a bit of trouble with the patronus charm. I felt a presence come behind me, "here put your wand like this." Harry's voice rang in my ears.

He placed his cold hand on mine.lifting my wand up, "think of a happy memory." He whispered in my ear,

I thought of the first time I got my hogwarts letter. But it didn't work, "think of a stronger one." I thought of Cedric asking me to be his girlfriend.

A y/p/a (your patronus animal) flew out of wand running around me. "There you go, (y/n) could you stay a bit later?" He asked,

"Of course. But why?" I replied, "I need to talk to you about something."with that said he went to go help other people.

I saw Neville trying to learn expelliarmus, I knew that spell from like the back of my hand. I went up to him to help him.

"Hey Neville!" I exclaimed, "o- um h-hi (y/n)." He stuttered, "do you need any help?" I asked softly rubbing his shoulder.

He blushed, "s-sure." He smiled weakly, "your hand movement has to be like this." I spoke getting in a stance and flicking my hand at the robot. "Expelliarmus,"

Causing the wand that the robot was holding come to me. "Now you try." I put the wand back into the robots hand.

His wand movement was wrong, "here." I put my hand on his making the right movement.

"Expellairmus!" He panted out, the wand came in contact with Nevilles hand. "I did it!" I exclaimed, everyone clapped.

"Thank you (y/n)," he brought me into a hug. I wrapped my hands around his neck, "anytime nev." I whispered,

"Let go of my girlfriend." Cedric muffled grumpily, Neville broke the hug, scratching the back of his neck.

"Cedric." I scolded, he grabbed my wrist yanking me towards him."your only my girlfriend." He growled, "he was just thanking me." I argued,

"Whatever." He scoffed, he slammed his lips on mine, Cedric was all about pda on the other hand I wasn't.

He was trying to make the kiss deeper, grabbing my waist. I broke the kiss, "(y/n)." He whined, "we're in public." I responded,

"Harry told me to stay a bit later." I told Cedric, "can I stay with you." Cedric gave me puppy eyes, "sorry he said just me." I pecked his lips,