Ottoman-Morrocan war and the peace treaty

Morroco pov
I prepared to take down the Ottoman empire and to gain a bigger reputation in Africa as I declared war on the Ottomans with Algeria and Egypt giving my volunteers to aid me but not joining the war...

Ottoman empire pov
I was surprised and quickly sent my navy to get the naval supremacy needed for a naval invasion. I then sent my troops to invaded Morroco with the Spanish surprisingly sending volunteers to aid that war. I then had troops land in Morroco as they began to push but we're stopped before they got to close to the capital. I then offered Spain parts of Morroco with the exception of my cores in exchange for joining the war.

Spain pov
After the offer I thought about it for a week and I accepted joining the war officially quickly sending troops to the front causing Morroco to fall 9 months after I joined the war. I took over Marrakech and provinces that will give my access to it. I then take over Tin-Tin, Adgir, and Tiznit. I smiled as the Ottomans took their cores and puppeted the rest. We then both improved relations and began to integrate our new states.... The Morrocan army is now limited to 50,000 troops with them also paying minor war reparations. The treaty was known as treaty of Azrou.