The Frenchies choice

French Empire pov
I was still in U2C but I was in good relations with all of CPP.... I asked my king and queen their decision with them having the same decision
King and queen: Join CPP I mean they are close to us plus they can easily support us while U2C could barely get supplies to us if we were at war with CPP... I then gave them the invitation to the CPP I received with them signing it with the royal seal. I then sent a messanger to send it to the Spanish Empire as soon as possible to prevent a surprise war by the CPP on accident as the King and queen went to sleep with me going back to do more work for us. ( To prevent U2C from discovering the message online )

Spanish Empire pov
I was with my king and queen when I saw a french messenger runs in with the royal seal of the French family.. I grab it quickly as they leave as my king and queen open it and show that they accept my invitation to the CPP.... I smiled as I sent the message to the rest the alliance as my king and queen went to bed as I went to do my work once again after my small break I had with the royal family.... This is an amazing addition to the alliance in my choice.... I already have fucking crush on the French!?