French revolution again?!

France pov
My people are mad at me as NATO has costed us land so I look the other way until now as I see mass rebellions attacking my soldiers as my men begin to quickly help supress the growing rebellions in my country..... I then saw that the rebellion had the president as our soldiers and me stood down as they gave the crown to a new king.... Guess it's time I become an empire once again....

U2C pov
I watched as the French turned monarchist again as I knew that this could cause the French to join the central powers making the Benelux surrounded by monarchists. I then decided to get my funding into making the French democratic again. I hope I did this in time before the French go pro central powers..... I really hope this doesn't screw the alliance over or weaken the alliance so that our plans to kill the Spanish Empire isn't able to be done because of this lose to the alliance.

Ottoman empire pov
I smirked as this leads to a potential member of the CPP meaning we would gain more of a foothold in Eroupe and possibly know secrets about U2C alliance meaning we could know plans they had against us before they even pull the plans against my alliance... I smirked as I began to improve relations with the French to hopefully get them to leave U2C and to join CPP!

Austria Hungary pov
Is it me or are the monarchist nations returning surprisingly easily? Because I think that is just me I then stop thinking about it as I focus on stabilizing my lands as they may be my core states but that doesn't mean they won't try and break free from me!