WW3 finale

Ottoman empire pov
After 1 year I finally ended the war in Africa as I focused on stabilizing the new lands as I sent some divisions to end NATO when NATO then asks for a white peace with Spanish Empire taking parts of France as I make a small colony in Slovenia as I grab some land off of Hungary as well in the peace deal as I begin to stabilize the lands quickly to prevent rebels from appearing anywhere .

Spanish Empire pov
I smirked as my stability and economy boomed with the small pieces of lands I took for France actually being easy to stabilize with my economy and military still recovering a little bit as my economy was slightly bombed but I did manage to protect my economy for the most part with my new manpower being put into more divisions for the Spanish Empire!

Germany pov
With my allies weakened I focused on helping my allies recover from WW3 with the Spanish and Ottomans somehow beating the more modernized armies but they are focusing on making their armies more modern... This means that they weren't even at full power yet we lost.... I then got most of NATO to help the USA against the protesters so that the USA can hopefully enter a war against the damn Spanish and Ottomans.....