My First Friend

On a bright sunny day in a classroom filled with young children, they were going about their day how they usually do but they didn't expect a new student joining them.

~Teacher~

"All right student settle down, I like to introduce you to someone that will be joining our class, you may come in now."

The classroom door opens and a young girl enters inside, she stood next to the teacher and smiled at all the other students, her hair was blonde and styled with some messy looking buns, her eyes were bright yellow and they looked sharp like a cat.

~Toga~

"My name is Himiko Toga, I hope we can all be friends."

After she introduced herself she sat down at a desk, some of the students that were sitting next to her began asking her some questions, she answered all of them with the kind response and the friendly smile, but there was one person that didn't like her because she was getting attention, once the bell rang for break time going outside to go play, Toga went over to the sandbox play some of her classmates, but while she was trying to build a sand castle someone's dumped on it, Toga looked up at a girl that was her age.

~Toga~

"Could I help yo-"

~Yoka~

"Shut it messy hair, there's some things that you need to know, my name is Yoka Satō and I'm the queen bee around here, better listen what I have to say or else you're in for a bunch of trouble."

Yoka grind management from thinking that her intimidation worked against Toga, but she wasn't intimidated by the slightest.

~Toga~

"No I'm not going to listen to you."

From hearing Toga say that she will be missing to her made Yoka very upset, so she pushed Toga into the sand and grabbed a handful of sand and began throwing it at her.

~Yoka~

"You're going to listen to me whether you like it or not!"

Suddenly while Yoka was about to throw another handful of sand at Toga a boy with green messy hair stood in front of her to shield her from the sand.

~Deku~

"Le-leave her alone."

~Yoka~

"Get out of my way."

~Deku~

"No I won't let you throw any more sand at her, you can throw as much sand at me as you want but I won't let you have your way because I will be using my body to shield her's!"

~Yoka~

"Fine have it your way!"

When Yoka was about to throw the sand at Deku's face her hand was grabbed by the teacher.

~Teacher~

"Thought that this instant young lady."

~Yoka~

"B-b-but-"

~Teacher~

"No buts young lady, you're coming with me so we could call your parents."

What's the teacher began taking Yoka inside so they could call her parents, Deku turned around and offered his hand Toga.

~Deku~

"A-are you okay?"

Toga looked up at him and begin to blush slightly, she never expected someone to actually shield her from danger, she reaches out her hand and grabs his and was lifted up by him.

~Toga~

"Y-yeah, I am, can I ask why did you shield me."

~Deku~

"Well because you were in danger, and I can't stand by and watch people being hurt.

~Toga~

"W-well thank you very much for protecting me, can you tell me what your name is?"

~Deku~

"Sure, my name is Izuku Midoriya and we're in the same class together so I know who you are."

Toga smiled from meeting someone that is willing to protect her, so she grabbed his hand and got close to him which made Deku blush very much.

~Toga~

"Izu do you want to be friends?'

~Deku~

"Y-yeah I like that very much."

~Toga~

"Great let's be the bestest friends ever."

And on her first day Toga became friends with Izuku Midoriya and gave him the nickname Izu.

~To be continued~