Like Old Times

Once Sunday finally came Deku went straight to the park without telling anyone where he was going, when he arrived at the park he just stood there waiting for Toga to show up, but as an hour has already passed Deku begin thinking that she might not show up at all, but as soon as he thought that his eyes were suddenly covered.

~Toga~

"Guess who?"

~Deku~

"Toga!"

Deku quickly turned around and grabbed Toga's hands, but as he turned around and look better he began blushing on the way she looked, her hair was down, she round glasses on, and was even wearing a beige sweater dress it was also wearing sandals as well.

~Toga~

"Wow I didn't expect you to be this surprised to see me."

Deku let's go of her hands and looks away from her so she wouldn't see his blushing face.

~Toga~

"Hey Izu aren't you happy to see me?, Come on say something."

~Deku~

"H-hi Toga it's been a l-long time."

~Toga~

"It sure has been, we have a lot to catch up on."

Toga then grabs onto Deku's right arm and again clinging On to him which made him blush.

~Toga~

"Come on Izu let's go have some fun together."

~Deku~

"B-but I thought we were going to talk?"

~Toga~

"We'll talk later, for now let's go have fun."

As Toga was pulling Deku by the arm she noticed that she really wanted to hang out with him today.

~Deku~

"All right let's go hang out like old times."

~Toga~

"Yay, let's go Izu."

The both of them went into the city to walk around, but as they're walking together Toga kept cleaning on to Deku's right arm which made his face completely red on the thought of people looking at them.

~Toga~

"So what do you want to do today Izu?"

~Deku~

"I-I don't know, maybe we should go to an arcade?"

~Toga~

"An arcade huh, sounds like fun."

The both of them then went to the nearest arcade, they begin playing all sorts of games together, but as they weren't playing Toga noticed a cat plushie inside of a claw machine.

~Toga~

"Izu, Izu looks at that cute cat plushie inside of that claw machine."

~Deku~

"Oh I see, do you want me to get it for you?"

~Toga~

"Yes please."

~Deku~

"Haha, all right."

Deku then went over to the claw machine and inserted a quarter into it, he then began to angle the claw perfectly until he was right above the cat plushie, he then stops and takes deep breath and drops the claw which successfully grabs the cat plushie, but it wasn't over just yet the clock lifts up the cat pushing and slowly carries it until it drops it into the box below, Deku takes out the cat plushie and hand it over to Toga which she started to hug when she received it.