A Call For A Friend

A week later after Bakugou was saved from the league of villains all of the students UA were giving dorms at the school for the protection, but during that whole week Deku didn't say a single word about Toga to anyone, that he thought about her and tried to figure out how she got involved in all of this, he was about to search the internet to see if you can find anything about her but as he was about to search her name his phone rings and sees that his mom is calling him, he picks up the phone and answers it.

~Deku~

"Hi mom, is there something wrong?"

~Inko~

"No not at all, I just want to call to see how you were doing."

~Deku~

"Oh well I'm doing fine, the dorm rooms are really and I finished unpacking just a while ago."

~Inko~

"That's good to hear,  oh by the way a letter came in for you."

~Deku~

"A letter from who?"

~Inko~

"It doesn't say, but there's a H T which might be their initials."

~Deku~

"H T?"

Deku begin thinking about those two letters to figure out who he might know that has H T in their name, as he was thinking he finally figured it out, there was only one person that he knows that have H T in their name.

~Deku's mind~

"Toga."

~Inko~

"Um Izuku are you still there?"

~Deku~

"Oh y-yeah I'm still here mom, hey mom I'm going over there to go pick up that letter kay."

~Inko~

"Are you sure Izuku it's kind of getting late?"

~Deku~

"Yeah I'm sure, I'll be over there before my curfew."

~Inko~

"Okay."

~Deku~

"Thanks mom see you soon."

Deku then end the phone call with his mom and grabs his shoes and a jacket, even proceeds to step out of his dorm room and head downstairs, as he was leaving he saw everyone sitting on the couch and chatting but he didn't pay it no mind, as he was about to step out the dorm's he feels a hand grab him on his shoulder, he turns around and sees Uraraka.

~Uraraka~

"Hey Deku where are you going?"

~Deku~

"Oh Uraraka, I'm just going to get some fresh air right now."

~Uraraka~

"Oh can I join you?"

~Deku~

"N-no I just want some alone time right now."

~Uraraka~

"Oh okay."

~Deku~

"W-well I'll see you later Uraraka."

As Deku stepped out of the dorm's Uraraka couldn't help but to think that he might be worried about something, once Deku was outside he proceeded to run to the train station right away, once he arrived he got on to the train that took him back to his apartment, after the train ride he quickly ran to to his to his apartment, it didn't take too long running from the train station to his apartment, he knocked on his door and his mom opened it and saw that he was out of breath.

~Inko~

"Izuku did you just run here?"

~Deku~

"Y-yeah I sort of did, but besides that could I have that letter now. (Panting)"

~Inko~

"Yes here you go."

Inok hands over the letter to Deku, once he received it he put it straight into his pocket.

~Deku~

"Thank you mom, I'll be off now."

~Inko~

"Well okay make sure you're safe on your way back."

~Deku~

"I will, thank you again mom."

He hugs his mom and kisses her on the cheek as another goodbye Deku then proceeds run back to the train station to get back to UA, after taking the train and running back to UA Deku finally made it back to the dorms before curfew, as he stepped inside the dormitory he noticed that everyone that was sitting on the couch were no longer there, which meant they must have went to their rooms to go to sleep, Deku goes to his dorm as well but he make sure he doesn't make a single sound to wake anyone up, after that he went into his own room and sat at his desk, he pulled out the letter from his pocket and placed on his desk, as he was looking at the letter it made him a bit nervous similar to the time he got his entry letter into UA, he picks up the letter and opens it, Deku looks inside and sees a folded up piece of paper which he pulls out, he unfolds it and begin reading the words that were written down on the note.

~Toga's letter~

"Dear Izu it's Toga, you might have a lot of questions for me and I will answer them for you, so could you please meet me at that park we used to play in when we were kids on Sunday, I will explain everything to you I promise but if you don't show up I understand, sincerely Himiko Toga."

Deku looked at Toga's letter and began thinking about if he should go or not, he really does have a lot of questions for her and he would like to hear her explanation, but he's a bit afraid to see on how much she's changed, he heard that she attacked Uraraka and Tsu, and was even involved of kidnapping Bakugou, after a whole 15 minutes of thinking Deku made his decision to go without telling anyone.

~Deku~

"Toga I hope what you would tell me would be the truth."

~To be continued~