I'm Here Now

After Deku's beating he received from Shigaraki, Toga brought him to an empty room and laid him down on the floor, she pulled out a hanky from her pocket and started wiping off the blood that was on his face, but while Toga was doing that she began shedding tears over Deku unconscious face.

~Toga~

"Izu you're such an idiot, I told you to stay away from me."

Toga places her head on top of Deku's chest and begins crying.

~Toga~

"I'm so sorry Izu, I should have protected you back there."

But as Toga was crying she suddenly felt a hand on the back side of her head, she looks up and notices Deku's hand on of her head, she then sees that Deku is opening his eyes which made her very happy, as his eyes were fully opened he stared at Toga's tiered covered face, which he then raised his left hand and proceeded to wipe off the tears from her eyes.

~Deku~

"Y-you don't need to cry anymore Toga, because I'm here."

Toga's eyes started to gather up tears but she fights them back and smiles instead, she wraps her arms around Deku's which he wrapped his arms around her body.

~Toga~

"Izu, I'm so sorry that I left you at that park, I didn't want to leave you I swear, but I had to because if I stayed then the police would've arrested me and took me away."

~Deku~

"Shh, it's okay now, let's not worry about that, I'm here and that's all that matters."

~Toga~

"Why are you here Izu?"

~Deku~

"Because I wanted to save you."

~Toga~

"Save me?"

~Deku~

"Yeah, I want to save you, but it seems that I failed."

~Toga~

"You really are an idiot Izu, but you're my idiot."

Deku and Toga embrace each other in their arms for a few minutes until Deku begin coughing a bit of blood  which made Toga worry.

~Toga~

"Izu."

~Deku~

"I-I'm fine Toga, it's just that my throat is a bit dry."

~Toga~

"Oh then I'll get you something to drink."

Toga then got up and ran out of the room to get Deku something to drink, once you left he closed his eyes and begin to rest a little, but a few minutes after she left someone else went into the room, as Deku was laying on the floor he began to feel someone poking at his cheek, he opens his eyes and sees Twice squatting next to him.

~Twice~

"Oh so you're not yet."

~Deku~

"You're one of the members of The League."

~Twice~

"Yeah I am, the name is Twice, and I know that you're Toga's secret best friend."

~Deku~

"H-how to know that?"

~Twice~

"Well it's because you're freckles."

~Deku~

"My freckles?"

~Twice~

"Yeah, Toga told me that her best friend had cute freckles, but to be honest they're not that cute."

~Deku~

"Oh okay then."

~Twice~

"Well kid the reason why I'm here is because I heard everything that you and Toga we're talking about."

~Deku~

"Y-you did?"

Deku begin getting worried due to Twice telling him that, he didn't know what to do or say to him to get out the situation."

~Twice~

"And you know what, that has to be the first time I hear Toga talk like that to someone especially someone that's our enemy, but that doesn't imply to you since she sees you as her best friend."

~Deku~

"Yeah I guess she does."

~Twice~

"I can tell that Toga cares about you very much and she doesn't want anything bad to happen to you, so I want to help you out."

~Deku~

"R-really?"

~Twice~

"Yeah I do, but I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for Toga, because she's awesome my friend and I want to help out the best I could got it."

~Deku~

"Yeah I do."

~Twice~

"Now let's figure out a plan."

As soon as he said that Toga arrived back at the room holding a water bottle in her right hand and Deku's shirt that she still had.

~Toga~

"Izu I'm back and I got you a bottle of water and your shirt so-"

Toga stops talking when she sees Twice and Deku looking at her.

~Twice~

"Good your back, now we can talk about what to do."

Toga didn't know what was going on so she drops the water bottle and shirt and pulls out a knife to attack Twice, but before she could do that Deku reacts.

~Deku~

"Toga it's okay, Twice is not here to hurt me, he's here to help."

~Toga~

"Really?"

~Twice~

"Yeah I am, so let's try to figure a way for you to go out of here."

Toga picks up the water bottle and Deku's shirt and goes over towards them, the three of them then began talking about a way to escape without anyone else knowing, but as that was going on Spinner and Magne were unconscious in an alleyway nearby, and standing right over both of them were, Bakugou, Kirishima, Iida, and Uraraka.

~To be continued~