You're More Than My Friend

Once the police and paramedics arrived Deku and Toga work quickly took in to the hospital to see to their injuries, after that some of the police officers begin questioning all of Deku's friends, the other half began their search for the league a villains but ended up not finding them, even the two that were tied up in the alleyway were suddenly gone, as Bakugou was finished answering all of the police officers question he noticed a green and yellow bead on the ground, he kneels down and picks him up.

~Bakugou~

"Deku was right... She is more of a friend to him than I have ever was."

A few minutes later the paramedics arrived at the hospital, they quickly escorted the both them inside but were separated due to their injuries, inside of Deku's room the doctor began wrapping his right arm in bandages due to its injury, after that the doctor had him lay down on the bed so you can recover, after that the doctor then leaves him, as he laid on the hospital bed staring at the ceiling all he could think about was Toga and if she was all right, so Deku gets off of his bed and begins to step out of his room to go find where they had Toga, be carefully made his way through the hospital without being seen by any of the doctors or nurses, after a few minutes of walking through the hospital he managed to find the emergency room, as he was about to walk in she sees the door knob turning, so he quickly hides behind a cart, once the doctors and nurses stepped out of the room they began walking past Deku which gave him the chance to go inside the room they were in, once he stepped inside that room he saw Toga laying down on a hospital bed with your eyes closed, Deku smiles from seeing that Toga looking well, has Deku got close to her he sees that her shoulder is covered in bandages and has a bit of blood on it, as Deku was standing right next to Toga's bed he placed his hand on her left cheek.

~Deku~

"Toga, I'm sorry that you got hurt, I should have been the one to get shot instead of you, I should've been your shield."

Deku's eyes then begin to get filled up with tears which he then began to wipe off, but as he was doing that he suddenly felt on top of his, he looks back at her and sees that are right hand is on top of his.

~Deku~

"T-Toga?"

Toga suddenly begin to open her eyes, and the first thing she saw was Deku's face.

~Toga~

"Izu."

Deku smiles once again from here in her, and Toga smiles as well from seeing Deku, as they were having this heartfelt moment police then arrived at the hospital with Gran Torino with them, Gran Torino and the police officers then began head towards the room where Toga was in, they shortly arrived and were standing right in front of Toga's room.

~Gran Torino~

"All right everyone, Himiko Toga is just beyond these doors, she's skilled with knives and has incredible acrobatics, so keep your guard up at all times."

~Police officers~

"Yes sir."

As a police officers and Gran Torino open the doors and stepped inside the room  they we're surprised to see Deku and Toga laying on the bed together sleeping, the police officers didn't really know what to do at this moment at all.

~Police officer~

"Gran Torino, what should we do?"

As Gran Torino saw Deku and Toga sleeping on the bed together peacefully, he knew what the next order should be.

~Gran Torino~

"Stand down, and head to the lobby and wait for further order."

~Police officers~