Why Are You Here

Once Deku left UA he made his way towards the location where the number was located, since the trains stopped due to how late it was Deku had to take a cab there, as he was on his way there he looked out the window try to think of something to help Toga, after a few hours later the cab made it to the location, Deku paid the cab driver and got out, but once he was on the street he noticed that there was many buildings around him, he didn't know what building Toga could be in, so Deku began walking the streets to see if he could find where Toga is, after a few minutes of walking Deku couldn't figure out what building she could be in since a lot of them were apartments and businesses.

~Deku's mind~

"Toga where are you?"

As Deku was looking down at the ground he noticed someone walked past him, he looked behind him and saw that the person that has just passed him was Dabi.

~Deku's mind~

"That's the guy who started the fire at the training camp and took Kacchan, if I follow him then he could lead me to where Toga is."

Deku turned around and proceeded to follow Dabi from a distance so he wouldn't notice his presence, as he was following Dabi he took a turn towards an alleyway which Deku followed him through, but as he was following him Deku accidentally kicked a glass bottle which made Dabi stop to turn around, once he turned around he didn't see anyone there.

~Dabi~

"Hmm, maybe it was just a rat."

As Dabi continued walking Deku peeked out behind garbage can.

~Deku's mind~

"That was close."

Deku then proceeded to continue following Dabi, a few minutes later Deku saw Dabi enter inside of an old apartment complex which looked abandoned, Deku stood on the other side of the street looking at the apartment complex to see if it'll be safe to go in.

~Deku~

"Toga is in there, but so are the rest of the league of villains, I need to think carefully before I could go inside and look for her, if I don't then I most likely going to end up dead."

Deku begin thinking of a way he could sneak inside without alerting anyone, he sees that the apartment complex is only three stories which is quite small for an apartment, but as he was looking at the apartment he's notices a open window on the second floor which gave him the opportunity to sneak in, so he crosses the street over towards the apartment and gets under the window that is open, he then bends his knees and and starts to use 5% of one for all in his legs, which he then uses to jump upwards towards the open window, from just one jump he manages to go through the window, as Deku was in that room he began looking around.

~Deku~

"Good it looks like I'm alone in here, now I need to go find Toga before I run into some trouble."

Deku then stepped out of the room and proceeded to walk through the halls quietly, as he was walking through the halls he noticed that it was quite, so he kept his hand on the wall to guide him, as Deku was carefully walking through the halls he suddenly started to hear humming ahead which sounded like Toga's.

~Deku's mind~

"Toga."

Deku took his hand off the wall and proceeded to run forward until he saw a corner ahead, as Deku got there he turns his body towards the corner but when he did that he was suddenly punched on the side of his face which makes hoodie come off and makes him fall to the ground, Deku gets on his hands and knees and turns his head over towards where he got punched and saw Dabi standing over him.