We'll Always Be Friends

After months have passed by Deku and Toga have been getting closer at every minute, the both of them were inseparable when they were together, but on one day Deku notice that Toga didn't come to school today, what's the school day ended Deku walked alone, but as he was walking I'm passing the park he saw Toga sitting at a tree, Deku runs over to her and to see why she didn't come to school today.

~Deku~

"Toga."

Toga gets startled from Deku calling out her name, she put both of her hands behind her back and faces Deku.

~Toga~

"Oh h-hi Izu."

~Deku~

"Why didn't you come to school today?"

~Toga~

"Well I had to do something important with my family today so I couldn't go to school today, but I'm glad you here, I've been waiting for hours for you to show up so we could play together."

~Deku~

"Oh okay then let's play."

Toga and Deku played all sorts of games like hide and seek, heroes, and house, they played so much that they ended up sleeping next to each other while leaning against the tree, Toga woke up before Deku did, she looked at his sleeping face and smiled for having such a nice day with him today, she reaches in to her pocket and pulls out a green bracelet of beads with his nickname on it, she slides the bracelet onto his right wrist and smiles to see that if it's perfectly on him, she then pulls out a yellow bracelet from her pocket with her name on it and puts it on her left wrist, Toga locks her left hand with Deku's and lays her head against his.

~Toga~

"Thank you Izu for being the bestest friend I've had, I wish I could always be with you."

She she turned her head over to Deku's sleeping face and leans in to give him a kiss on the cheek, after that she let's go over his hand and gets up she then proceeded to leave while Deku was still sleeping, a few minutes later Deku woke up and saw that Toga was nowhere in sight but he did notice the bracelet on the right side of his wrist.

~Deku~

"Did Toga make this for me?"

Once the next day came Deku noticed that Toga was not at school again today, he began wondering why she didn't come again, please stop thinking that once the teacher enter the room and told all the students to sit down at their desks.

~Teacher~

"All right everyone before I take roll I have some sad news to tell you, your classmate Himiko Toga and her parents have moved away, it was a shame that we didn't know sooner to tell her goodbye."

The rest of the class didn't really care to know that she left but Deku how to devastating the look on his face, the one friend that didn't even care that he didn't have a quirk was gone, he looked at the bracelet that Toga gave him and finally noticed why she gave it to him, it was a goodbye gift so he wouldn't forget about her.

~Ten years later~

10 years I finally passed and Deku has been doing well, he managed to meet All Might and be his next successor, he even enrolled to UA High and made quite a lot of new friends, he even got into many fights against villains even especially the hero killer Stain, but throughout all that he always kept that bracelet that Toga gave him long ago safe and sound and still wearing it till this day.

~Uraraka~

"So are you guys excited for the training camp."

~Tsu~

"Yeah it might be a lot of fun. (Ribbit)"

~Iida~

"Yes the training camp will be fun but we must remember that this is to improve our our techniques."

~Uraraka~

"Yeah we know, what about you Deku are you excited?"

~Deku~

"I sure am."

As Deku lifted the right side of his hand to rub the back of his head Uraraka noticed his bracelet that he always wears.

~Uraraka~

"Hey Deku I've been wondering why do you wear that bracelet."

~Iida~

"Yes I've been wondering that as well, if you don't mind would you please tell us?"

~Deku~

"Oh right this bracelet, it was actually a gift for my friend that I treasure very much."

~Uraraka~

"Aww that's so sweet, do you still keep contact with them?"

~Deku~

"No I don't, but I wait for that day when we can meet again."

Deku looked at his bracelet and smiled from all the memories that he's made with Toga when they were kids.

~Deku's mind~

"Toga."

Far from UA In an abandoned building was the sound of someone screaming for help, but it was suddenly silenced.

~Toga~

"It was fun playing with you but now I have to go, I needed somewhere important.

Toga begin skipping to the empty halls of the abandoned building, but as she was skipping she lifted her left arm and slightly pulled down her sweater sleeve to see if her treasured bracelet was still all right.

~Toga~

"Izu I miss you, I hope we can meet again and play hide and seek again like we did when we were younger.

She continues skipping until she left the building and headed to the league hideout so she would be ready for for the special mission that the League of villains will be part of.

~To be continued~