Our Wishes

After a couple days from sending the second letter to Deku, Toga wanted to meet up with Deku at the park again on Saturday, once Saturday finally came Toga arrived at the park way earlier than Deku, she waited patiently for Deku to arrive, but as she was waiting she began thinking about the outfit she was wearing and if Deku would like it at all, she was wearing a pink plain shirt and also wearing an all white skirt, and her shoes are regular sneakers with a bit of a flower design on them, she even had her hair down again .

~Toga's mind~

"Hmm, I really hope Izuku like my outfit."

As soon as she said that Deku arrived at the park, Toga ran towards him in wrapped her arms around his body.

~Toga~

"Izu you're finally here."

~Deku~

"Y-yeah I am, so you wanted to talk to me about something."

~Toga~

"Well not really, I just really want to see you again."

~Deku~

"O-oh I see, to be honest I want to see you again too."

Toga looks up at Deku's blushing face and smiles on how cute he looks.

~Toga~

"I'm happy to hear that, so what should we do today?"

~Deku~

"Well I was thinking that we could go see a movie or something."

~Toga~

"A movie huh, sounds like fun, let's go."

~Deku~

"A-all right."

Toga removed her arms around Deku and grabbed his arm instead, the both of them then began to head straight to the movie theaters, on the way Deku couldn't keep his eyes off of Toga.

~Deku's mind~

"Toga has really changed since we were kids, but that doesn't matter I'm glad that I could finally see her again, but I still wonder about her and the League of villains, and why she's working with them, maybe I'll ask her again later, so for I'll continue spending this day with Toga."

Deku and Toga then arrived at the movie theaters and began deciding on what movie they should see, after a few seconds of looking at the movie poster they decided to see a action movie, after getting their tickets they headed straight inside to the cinema room, the both of them sat together and began enjoying the movie, but during the middle of the movie Toga face towards Deku, he was so invested in this movie he couldn't keep his eyes off of it but Toga couldn't keep her eyes off of him, her heart began to be so rapidly the longer she started him, she couldn't fight these feelings anymore so she leaned in towards Deku and kissed him on his cheek, which made Deku noticed right away, he turned towards her with his hands on the cheek she kissed and saw smile on her face.

~Toga~

"Hey Izu can we go somewhere else?"

~Deku~

"Y-yeah, I guess."

The both of them then proceeded get up from their seats and leave, once they were outside the theater Toga grabbed Deku's hand and begin putting him as she ran, after couple minutes of running they arrive already water fountain that is near train station.

~Deku~

"T-Toga why are we here."

~Toga~

"Well you should know this place since we came here when we were little."