Need To See You Again

A week later after Deku met up with Toga he began thinking of her more than ever, he even began dreaming of the days where they used to play when they were younger, Deku really wanted to see Toga again but he didn't know how to get in contact with her, so he began looking at the envelope that was sent to him to see if you could find any clues where it came from, but as he looked at it he couldn't find a single thing of where it came from, but after you search the envelope he heard a knock on his door, he gets up from his desk and proceeds to head over his door to open it, once Deku opened the door he saw Uraraka.

~Deku~

"Oh hey Uraraka, what brings you here?"

~Uraraka~

"Well I was wondering if you'll like to head to the mall tomorrow after school?"

~Deku~

"Yeah sure I'll love to."

~Uraraka~

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow then."

~The next day~

After school ended Deku and Uraraka begin heading straight to the train station, after the train ride they then went over to the mall and began walking around, but as they were walking Deku was still thinking about Toga and how he could see her again.

~Uraraka~

"Hey Deku are you feeling all right?"

~Deku~

"Yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?"

~Uraraka~

"Well because lately you've been looking a bit gloomy, so I'm just wondering if something is bothering you."

~Deku~

"W-well my recently got in touch with my old childhood friend."

~Uraraka~

"Really?, That's amazing Deku."

~Deku~

"Yeah it is, but I don't know if I'll see them again."

~Uraraka~

"What do you mean by that?"

~Deku~

"W-well after I met my friend last weekend, they sort of just left, so I don't even know how to contact them at all."

~Uraraka~

"Oh I see, but if the both of you got in contact with one another already, then I'm positive that you two will meet soon, and plus I bet you friend really wants to see you again as well."

~Deku~

"Are you sure?"

~Uraraka~

"I'm positive, now come on let's go have some fun."

~Deku~

"Alright Uraraka."

As Deku and Uraraka begin to enjoy themselves at the mall, something else was happening on the other side of the city, in a abandoned building where the league of villains were hiding out, Toga was in a room by herself holding the cat push you that Deku got her and also fiddling with her bracelet, ever since last weekend she's been thinking about Deku everyday, but Ashley was sitting alone in the room she then heard a knock, she turned her head and saw Twice standing at the doorway.

~Twice~

"What's up Toga?"

~Toga~

"Oh hi Jin, nothing much I'm just sitting here alone thinking about some stuff."

~Twice~

"Oh cool cool, boring, so do you mind if I pop a squat next to you?"

~Toga~

"No not at all."

~Twice~

"Thanks."

Twice then sat down right next to Toga, but as he looked better he began to see that something might be bothering her.

~Twice~

"Hey Toga are you all right?"

~Toga~

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just thinking about a friend of mine."

~Twice~

"Oh a friend, is it me?"

~Toga~

"No Jin it's not you, it's my best friend, I got to spend a day with him last weekend and it was the best thing ever."

~Twice~

"Oh I see, friendship is truly beautiful, I remember having friends, I hate them, I have so many good memories about them, I hope they're all dead now, so tell me what this friend look like, tell me."

~Toga~

"I'm sorry Jin but you're the last person I'll tell details about my friend."

~Twice~

"All right then, oh please please tell me I'm dying to know."

~Toga~

"(Sigh) fin but I only tell you one thing about him, my friend has cute freckles on his face."

~Twice~

"Freckles huh."

~Toga~

"Yep but that's not the only thing cute about him, but I wonder on why he could be doing now."

~Twice~

"If you're curious then how about you go see for yourself."

~Toga~

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

~Twice~

"Well yeah of course, and I bet your friend is thinking about you too, so I think you should go see him."

~Toga~

"You know what you're right  Jin, I am going to see him again and have another great day with him."

~Twice~

"Now that's the spirit, can I come?"

~Toga~

"No you can't Jin."

~Twice~

"Oh come on please, it's so boring here, just pretend I'm not even there, oh even better I'll be invisible."

Twice covers his his face with his hands to try to be invisible in front of Toga.

~Toga~

"Hehehe, I'm sorry Jin but no, maybe one day I'll let you meet him."

~Twice~

"All right then, but while you're out can you pick me up some lighter fluid, I ran out in my lighter."

~Toga~

"Okay I'll make sure to get you some."

~Twice~

"Thank you."

Toga then get up and proceeded to head over to another room to write Deku another letter for them to meet again.

~To be continued~