The Other Brother

I wake up in Stefan's bed. While I was romantically gazing at him I heard a car. I looked out the window and there was a raven black haired man with icy blue eyes. He seemed to be a player...you know handsome and all. I quickly put my clothes on and as I was just about to walk out I started feeling bad leaving Stefan so, I wrote a quick simple note explaining things. I jumped out of the window thinking about Stefan but all of a sudden the blacked hair man come in my mind. ''You love Stefan, Elena it is always gonna be Stefan. You saw the man for a little less than 5 seconds GET OVER IT.'' I say to myself loud enough for me to hear but no one else.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

''Elena?'' Stefan asks but in a gleeful way.

''Hi Stefan. I want to ask you about that guy the other morning.'' I say wanting to know who he is.

''Don't worry Elena. Remember how I said that I have family I don't talk to?''

''Yeah'' I whisper softly.

''He is my brother and yes he is a vampire.'' he said as I was about to ask him that question.

''Katherine?'' someone says in a questioning matter.

''No,I'm Elena." I answer back at Stefan's brother.

''My apologies.'' he says...so politely.

''It's fine.'' I respond trying to act just as polite.

       I turn to see Stefan staring at Damon. Did he do something wrong? I could sense the atmosphere full of tension. Deciding not to get in between family business I announce my goodbye and leave the Salvatores. As I leave I remember him calling me Katherine...how strange?

       "Why did I go there in the first place?" I quietly and gently think to myself...oh ya... I wanted to know who the hell that guy was this morning. All my questions were answered when I spoke to him."I've been out for a while" as I pass the clock in the living room. ''Jer!'' I yell to see if he had slept yet. Nope, not a sound. Finally he goes to bed ON TIME. I enter my room and plop down on my bed stale and sleepy. Managing to get up and brush my hair and teeth, I uncovered my bed and the day ended. "Pretty good day for you Elena." I say to myself dozing off into sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I will write my super long chapter, celebrating my 100th reader, VERY soon!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this.